Role crazy - game sign up

Leelou

So, apparently my boss's stalker sent him a key lime pie. It came from a legit company, so we are eating it. The joke is that it's Stalker Pie.

It's too bad you don't work for Crush. A stalker would send him a whole buffet and dessert bar.

Wasn't I supposed to wait until 16? I think last time I came here I was 14 and I think I had to wait 2 years?

Man, I could think of like 15 really funny jokes that I can't say because you are too young. I think the best thing is to get parental permission before you play here. Give me your mother's number and we'll talk about it and get everything squared away. That or give max your dad's number.

Could you handle stuff like that with good humor? If so you could probably stay.

Man, I could think of like 15 really funny jokes that I can't say because you are too young. I think the best thing is to get parental permission before you play here. Give me your mother's number and we'll talk about it and get everything squared away. That or give max your dad's number.

Could you handle stuff like that with good humor? If so you could probably stay.

Well played.

You forgot the part where he needs to send action shots to Pac.

Archived