The Official Camp is almost here \ off topic thread

Maxman

Doesn't anyone enjoy summer anymore? I'm looking forward to football, but....

I do!

I bought a share in a house on Fire Island this summer for the first time since before I was married. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Total of six weekends, got my bag packed now to head out for my third on Wednesday afternoon (they're very generous with weekday time).

Beach, sun, girls, drinking, dancing... Football can wait. :)

I do!

I bought a share in a house on Fire Island this summer for the first time since before I was married. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Total of six weekends, got my bag packed now to head out for my third on Wednesday afternoon (they're very generous with weekday time).

Fire Island? You didn't invite the mods?

I do!

Girls?  Ewwww!

You have to be 5'2, 143 lbs, with 100 of those pounds coming from your arms.

The really short guys have a hard time on some of it.  6 foot 142lbs seems to be their best contestant lol.

The really short guys have a hard time on some of it.  6 foot 142lbs seems to be their best contestant lol.

Actually, as much as it pains me to say this, T0m's right - the greatest competitor ever in the "Ninja" competitions is wee Japanese man named Makoto Nagano, who stands just under 5'4" and weighs 137 lbs.

Actually, as much as it pains me to say this, T0m's right - the greatest competitor ever in the "Ninja" competitions is wee Japanese man named Makoto Nagano, who stands just under 5'4" and weighs 137 lbs.

I'm always right and you know it.

Archived