JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jif is coming off as arrogant and scummy so he's town.

Jc has been talking about my sh*t tje entire game which is strange.

80 is making reads already which isn'tsuspicious at all.

I'm on the toilet at work because protein farts are a thing of the devil. I think between the heat and my farts I might have killed an old lady.

I'm on the toilet at work because protein farts are a thing of the devil. I think between the heat and my farts I might have killed an old lady.

Explain how I'm scummy please.

sh*t happens!

Why are you sticking up for 80?

Questioning JiF != sticking up for 80

Vote Rand

ha.   haha.   hahahahahaha.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, let me get this straight, you question me on sticking up for 80, but only vote for me after 80 has voted me, in the middle of which, I did nothing.

unvote vote LK

Scum:  Rand

Leaning Town:  JiF, LK

Unknown:  Arsis, Crusher, JC, Smash, Jorge, Hallia

So many reads on 1 page of game play...

I was wrong I like you more than 80.

sh*t happens!

stop coasting scum

American Airlines is the ******* worst. never had a good flight with them just got stuck in Dallas for the night they put me on some sh*t hole hotel. ******* two hour delay out of Phoenix sitting on the tarmac for an hour sweating my balls off cuz AC wasn't working. Wanted to punch someone in the face

Questioning JiF != sticking up for 80

ha. haha. hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, let me get this straight, you question me on sticking up for 80, but only vote for me after 80 has voted me, in the middle of which, I did nothing.

unvote vote LK

I was wrong I like you more than 80.

stop coasting scum

You blind squirreled 80 on a speed lynch for a player who had not checked in, and then mocked JiF to with heavy sarcasm for questioning 80's attempt to speed lynch which looked a lot like buddying. So what I see from you so far is scummy behavior. And the counter vote and sarcasm on me was defensive. Prove me wrong.

You blind squirreled 80 on a speed lynch for a player who had not checked in, and then mocked JiF to with heavy sarcasm for questioning 80's attempt to speed lynch which looked a lot like buddying. So what I see from you so far is scummy behavior. And the counter vote and sarcasm on me was defensive. Prove me wrong.

I don't know what blind squirreling is, but I was the second non-mod post of the game and I started out with a joke vote.  That in itself is not scummy, and I didn't attempt to convince 80 at all to follow me, he did of his own accord.  The fact that I said that I liked him afterward was also a joke.  Stop trying to find scummy things in obvious jokes.

I criticized him for his reaching, but I have also criticized 80.  Does that mean I'm supporting one over the other? No, I'm simply criticizing what I see and looking for scumtells.   When I find enough, then I'll start fosing or voting them.

I caught what I saw as an extremely scummy move, pointed it out, and voted you.  I didn't come up with groundless evidence and then vote you as an OMGUS.  If I wanted to be defensive, I'd at least be pushing a harder fos on 80 right now.

OH man.  Rand's all grown up and pushin' hard!

Unvote

Hahaha, and also pretty big tr here.  Feel like maf Hally would start pushing me right here, while town Hally would do something happily and good-naturedly like this.

To the obvious statement I can see coming from Arsis a mile away, no i am not townreading everyone not voting me and mafreading people voting me.  So far though, that has been the case, and I have pointed out my reasoning for all my tells.

Liking Rand better now.  Not liking Arsis so much.  He's operating on the 80 school of scum behavior playing fast and loose.  Just like I taught him.

Unvote vote Arsis

You're not off the radar yet 80.  But thx for voting the obvious scum.

Archived