Our Jets in Madden NFL 15!

geno4life

First wanted to say I am new to the community here but have been a Jets fan since 2001.  Anyway, I saw this on a few other Jets websites that I am a part of and figured I'd relay the message here too.

How crazy is our offense going to be in Madden 15? Geno Smith, Mike Vick, Chris Johnson, the young TE and our receivers.  That offense is going to be impossible to stop!  

The New York Jets could potentially have a very strong team heading into Madden NFL 15 depending on their exact overall ratings.  They have the basic makeup to compete against the better teams that you will find online but they shouldn’t yet be put into the elite category that the 49ers, Seahawks, and a few others are in.

Team: New York Jets

Offensive Strategy: Option and throw downfield.  The Jets have 2 of the better option quarterbacks in the game in Geno Smith and Mike Vick.  Chris Johnson is always incredibly fast and that likely won’t change much this year.  Combine that with a young pass catching tight end and a few very good Madden receivers, and you have a very hard offense to stop.

Defensive Strategy: Let your defensive line dominate.  The Jets have a strong defensive line. They also have a few young playmakers behind them that, given some time to develop, could become very dangerous.

Strengths: Offense.  It has been a while since the New York Jets have had an awesome offense, but that looks to be the case in Madden 15.  There are so many Madden weapons on the offense.  Even if you take one quarterback out of the game due to injury, you have another scary Madden QB waiting to take his place.

Weaknesses: Secondary.  Similarly it has been a while since the secondary of the Jets has been considered weak, but that is the case this year.  They won’t necessarily be all that weak, they just won’t be as strong as they were in the last few Maddens.  Millner and Pryor could make that secondary very good very fast however.

Impact Players: QB Geno Smith, QB Michael Vick, HB Chris Johnson, WR Stephen Hill, WR Eric Decker, TE Jace Amaro, LE Muhammad Wilkerson, DT Sheldon Richardson, ROLB Quinton Coples, CB Dee Millner, SS Calvin Pryor

Key Newcomers: SS Calvin Pryor, TE Jace Amaro, CB Dexter McDougle, HB Chris Johnson, WR Eric Decker, WR Jacoby Ford

Additional Remarks: The New York Jets should be a pretty strong team this year purely in Madden terms.  The offense has playmakers all over the filed and the defense could become scary given a few roster updates.

http://www.madden-school.com/madden-nfl-15-new-york-jets-team-breakdown/

EA Sports trying to sell units. do they ever write up a team and say "The Jaguars are an epic trainwreck of smoldering rubble and debris. If you are a Jaguar fan, do not buy this game in hopes of enjoy playing your favorite team. You will lose to the AI on easy setting now matter how good you are. They are really wretched. But on the flip side, they are projected to be the 4th best team in NCAA football coming out later this year."

Exactly. Though it will still sell millions. I was hoping that 2k games would bring back ESPN 2k this year, but I have to settle for my 9th straight year of disappointment.

That would be wonderful but it ain't never gonna happen.

Exactly. Though it will still sell millions. I was hoping that 2k games would bring back ESPN 2k this year, but I have to settle for my 9th straight year of disappointment. 

Unfortunately, EA has an exclusive license to use NFL team names and players. I wish that the days of 2K Football would return as well. They've done a great job with their NBA titles. There was even that class action lawsuit where EA had to return money to anyone who bought a madden within a certain timespan and made a claim because the game literally has not changed in mechanics or style or anything in idk how many years!

• 5 months later...

First wanted to say I am new to the community here but have been a Jets fan since 2001.  Anyway, I saw this on a few other Jets websites that I am a part of and figured I'd relay the message here too.

How crazy is our offense going to be in Madden 15? Geno Smith, Mike Vick, Chris Johnson, the young TE and our receivers.  That offense is going to be impossible to stop!  The full team breakdown for the Jets Madden 15 team was done by Madden-School.com and they give us pretty high marks. So in case any of you guys are Madden fans, you have reason to be excited.

^ Yeah our offense was unstoppable this year.

How crazy is our offense going to be in Madden 15? Geno Smith, Mike Vick, Chris Johnson, the young TE and our receivers.  That offense is going to be impossible to stop!  

You're serious? And is your username serious?

Archived