Richie Incognito

AFJF

Would you be opposed to Idzik giving him a call?  Lots of people have voiced a desire to bring in scumbags as long as they're good players.  He's better than most of what's on the roster at his position right now.

Would you be opposed to Idzik giving him a call?  Lots of people have voiced a desire to bring in scumbags as long as they're good players.  He's better than most of what's on the roster at his position right now.

Our guards do need to be upgraded...

Issue I see this season is CJ2K not getting enough carries(and sulking) because our interior blocking stinks. Ivory is way better after contact...

I thought guys like this are why god created the Raiders. 

As much as they're a huge joke, I don't think the Raiders have a monopoly on angry football players who have a mean streak.

let's do it, then we can have a ****ed up locker room in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

That all depends...do we have any Jonathan Martin-types who can't take getting their balls busted?  If so, we're kind of in trouble anyway.  NFL players who have nervous breakdowns when somebody hurts their feelings is a bad thing.

So which OG on the Jets should we expect to see in the pro-bowl alternate this season?

Great question.

Particularly about a guy who will play for Min.  Who if all things go well, as some think it will, will never see the field. 

We all know that all things aren't going to go well. 

That all depends...do we have any Jonathan Martin-types who can't take getting their balls busted? If so, we're kind of in trouble anyway. NFL players who have nervous breakdowns when somebody hurts their feelings is a bad thing.

you have been away from this country too long, that is all we have now lol

Archived