Getting knee surgery tomorrow

Klecko73isGod

Seriously? Why am I not surprised that you took the easy and obvious route?

Your trolling has become lazy and pathetic. 

Why do expect more from him?  He's the worst. 

Good luck on your surgery.  I'll be surfing incredible waves in Hermosa, Costa Rica.

Yeah, getting my knee scoped to fix a torn medial meniscus. Hoping the rehab won't take too long and I'll be able to catch on with a contender by midseason. 

Goof Luck, I've had 4 Knee Ops (3 scopes, 1 ACL/MCL),, Just dont baby it and you will be fine.

Blowjob life ain't easy

LMFAO! Knee pads eleventy billion! :rl:

Why do expect more from him?  He's the worst. 

Good luck on your surgery.  I'll be surfing incredible waves in Hermosa, Costa Rica.

Oh here's Klecko's beloved Girl friend to the rescue!

I had one of these in 1986 (when the arthroscopic sh*t first came out) when there was no such thing called rehab. stop being a wuss and lose some weight. that will help your knee the most!

I had one of these in 1986 (when the arthroscopic sh*t first came out) when there was no such thing called rehab. stop being a wuss and lose some weight. that will help your knee the most!

You made him feel so bad when he read that post online. 

fat-guy.jpg

Best of luck with your surgery.  Get all the OT and rehab your insurance will allow.

Do your best to avoid knee replacement.  Everyone I know over 65 seems to be getting it.  While it reduces a lot of their pain from the original knee, I'm not impressed with their long-term outcomes.

Excellent news.  You don't usually think of golf people and working out people as the same people.

In truth, he means soon his knee will be healed up enough to walk into a rib joint. 

Well surgery done. I can pivot on my knee without pain again which is nice and once the surgery stuff heals up I should be fine. 

Thanks for all the well wishes. Its nice to be pain free and shortly I will be able to play golf and work out again. 

Awesome.  Those anchors aren't gonna sell themselves.

Archived