Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eric Allen: Name 6 AFC teams better than the Jets

116 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can't play 'em on paper. I get it, but name 6 teams in the AFC better than the Jets? I can't do it right now.

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a few members here probably can. 

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a few members here probably can. 

Call it a hunch...

Posted (edited) · Report post

Name six planets better than Venus I bet you can't haha I'm the Venus PR flack/blogger.

Edited by T0mShane

Posted · Report post

The Jets Have a 1 in 32 Chance of Winning the Super Bowl and So Do the Seahawks

By Eric Allen

Posted · Report post

The Jets Have a 1 in 32 Chance of Winning the Super Bowl and So Do the Seahawks

By Eric Allen

He's not lying

Posted · Report post

Pats,Broncos,Bengals,Colts,Chiefs,Chargers. Amiright?

Posted · Report post

hoo boy here come the HATURRZZZ again I mean really can someone produce even one piece of evidence that proves the colts are better than the Jets?

Posted · Report post

Pats,Broncos,Bengals,Colts,Chiefs,Chargers. Amiright?

those teams come on please

Posted · Report post

hoo boy here come the HATURRZZZ again I mean really can someone produce even one piece of evidence that proves the colts are better than the Jets?

the colts come on please

Posted · Report post

those teams come on please

Okay so I forgot Cleveland give me a break.

Posted · Report post

The thing is this. Let's say there were only 5 better teams in the AFC. And 5 better teams in the NFC.  That still makes you the 11th best team in football.

Posted · Report post

Well I just entered into a bet that the jets will have more wins than the giants. And pats, colts, broncos, chiefs, and bengals. Not sold on the chargers. But seriously I like my bet

Posted · Report post

I mean I guess were at the point where were just gonna define better based on who makes the playoffs and who doesnt smh

Posted · Report post

Lets just run through this real quick, wont take long

Denver - just got there asses beat by a defense/running team. Hello, what are we?

New england* - whens the last time they* won a championship? Also if they* beat us it would turn out they* cheated so it would be a forfeit anyway, looks like Rex is 2-0 so far

Indianapolis - another wannabe contender built around a young qb, tell me the last time thats worked? Thought so

Cincinnati - 2-1 in our last 3, including a road playoff win that's called a positive trend folks

KC - gotta give some respect to muh man Alex Smith who is probably the most underated player in the league right now, that said this matchup comes down to one thing, Rex vs Bob sutton, nuff said

SD - see Cincy above. Love how Rex says hed have a ring if he had Phillipp Rivers, makes sense bc the only way Rivers is getting one is if Rex carries him to the SB like he did with Sanchez, or at least he would of if Shotty and the media and fans hadnt got in the way

Posted · Report post

So theres the science...what ya got haters?

Posted · Report post

I honestly cant, i dont think there are 6 teams in the afc better then us.

But my top 6 other then us?

Broncos

Patriots

Colts

Steelers

Chargers

Chiefs

Posted · Report post

Denver - just got there asses beat by a defense/running team. Hello, what are we?

New england* - whens the last time they* won a championship? Also if they* beat us it would turn out they* cheated so it would be a forfeit anyway, looks like Rex is 2-0 so far

Indianapolis - another wannabe contender built around a young qb, tell me the last time thats worked? Thought so

Cincinnati - 2-1 in our last 3, including a road playoff win that's called a positive trend folks

KC - gotta give some respect to muh man Alex Smith who is probably the most underated player in the league right now, that said this matchup comes down to one thing, Rex vs Bob sutton, nuff said

SD - see Cincy above. Love how Rex says hed have a ring if he had Phillipp Rivers, makes sense bc the only way Rivers is getting one is if Rex carries him to the SB like he did with Sanchez, or at least he would of if Shotty and the media and fans hadnt got in the way

I could agree if it wasn't for cincy.

Dont get me wrong they're talented but Dalton has more weapons then Ben but fails in comparisons.

I would pick Pittsburgh over the Bengals

Posted · Report post

laughable.

We beat San Diego every time we play them whether its the regular season or playoffs. SD isn't a better football team than the NY Jets right now. I'll think about considering them once they put up a "W" against us. 

Posted · Report post

I'm sure he meant to say "Name me 6 AFC teams worse then the New York Jets"

Posted · Report post

peaked with the Pats* ... shoulda saved that won* for last

Posted · Report post

is Pitt as currently constituted any good

Posted · Report post

I mean do we even know how old Payton manning really is