•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Eric Allen: Name 6 AFC teams better than the Jets

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,764 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

Can't play 'em on paper. I get it, but name 6 teams in the AFC better than the Jets? I can't do it right now.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,585 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:04 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a few members here probably can. 

back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#3 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,764 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a few members here probably can. 

Call it a hunch...

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#4 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 27,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

Name six planets better than Venus I bet you can't haha I'm the Venus PR flack/blogger.

Edited by T0mShane, 19 July 2014 - 11:12 PM.

Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#5 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,764 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

POPULAR

Name six planets better than Venus I bet you can't haha I'm the Jets PR flack.

All I know about planets is Uranus has the most miles on it.

#6 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

The Jets Have a 1 in 32 Chance of Winning the Super Bowl and So Do the Seahawks

By Eric Allen
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#7 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,854 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

The Jets Have a 1 in 32 Chance of Winning the Super Bowl and So Do the Seahawks

By Eric Allen

He's not lying

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#8 Jetlife33

Jetlife33

Gotham City Football Club

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

Pats,Broncos,Bengals,Colts,Chiefs,Chargers. Amiright?

New-York-Jets-Helmet-2.gif

#9 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,830 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

hoo boy here come the HATURRZZZ again I mean really can someone produce even one piece of evidence that proves the colts are better than the Jets?

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#10 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

Pats,Broncos,Bengals,Colts,Chiefs,Chargers. Amiright?

those teams come on please

#11 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

hoo boy here come the HATURRZZZ again I mean really can someone produce even one piece of evidence that proves the colts are better than the Jets?

the colts come on please

#12 Jetlife33

Jetlife33

Gotham City Football Club

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

those teams come on please

Okay so I forgot Cleveland give me a break.

New-York-Jets-Helmet-2.gif

#13 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,764 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:22 AM

The thing is this. Let's say there were only 5 better teams in the AFC. And 5 better teams in the NFC.  That still makes you the 11th best team in football.

#14 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

Eric Allen@eallenjets 1m

Name six things you'd rather spend $12,000 on than a PSL. I can't do it right now.

#15 dundunit

dundunit

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Well I just entered into a bet that the jets will have more wins than the giants. And pats, colts, broncos, chiefs, and bengals. Not sold on the chargers. But seriously I like my bet

#16 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,830 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

I mean I guess were at the point where were just gonna define better based on who makes the playoffs and who doesnt smh

#17 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,830 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

Lets just run through this real quick, wont take long

Denver - just got there asses beat by a defense/running team. Hello, what are we?

New england* - whens the last time they* won a championship? Also if they* beat us it would turn out they* cheated so it would be a forfeit anyway, looks like Rex is 2-0 so far

Indianapolis - another wannabe contender built around a young qb, tell me the last time thats worked? Thought so

Cincinnati - 2-1 in our last 3, including a road playoff win that's called a positive trend folks

KC - gotta give some respect to muh man Alex Smith who is probably the most underated player in the league right now, that said this matchup comes down to one thing, Rex vs Bob sutton, nuff said

SD - see Cincy above. Love how Rex says hed have a ring if he had Phillipp Rivers, makes sense bc the only way Rivers is getting one is if Rex carries him to the SB like he did with Sanchez, or at least he would of if Shotty and the media and fans hadnt got in the way

#18 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,830 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

So theres the science...what ya got haters?

#19 Jetknowledge

Jetknowledge

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:36 AM

I honestly cant, i dont think there are 6 teams in the afc better then us.

But my top 6 other then us?

Broncos
Patriots
Colts
Steelers
Chargers
Chiefs

#20 Jetknowledge

Jetknowledge

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

Denver - just got there asses beat by a defense/running team. Hello, what are we?

New england* - whens the last time they* won a championship? Also if they* beat us it would turn out they* cheated so it would be a forfeit anyway, looks like Rex is 2-0 so far

Indianapolis - another wannabe contender built around a young qb, tell me the last time thats worked? Thought so

Cincinnati - 2-1 in our last 3, including a road playoff win that's called a positive trend folks

KC - gotta give some respect to muh man Alex Smith who is probably the most underated player in the league right now, that said this matchup comes down to one thing, Rex vs Bob sutton, nuff said

SD - see Cincy above. Love how Rex says hed have a ring if he had Phillipp Rivers, makes sense bc the only way Rivers is getting one is if Rex carries him to the SB like he did with Sanchez, or at least he would of if Shotty and the media and fans hadnt got in the way

I could agree if it wasn't for cincy.

Dont get me wrong they're talented but Dalton has more weapons then Ben but fails in comparisons.

I would pick Pittsburgh over the Bengals

#21 Villain The Foe

Villain The Foe

6 Years Is Enough. Time To Fire Rex

• Members
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:21 AM

laughable.

We beat San Diego every time we play them whether its the regular season or playoffs. SD isn't a better football team than the NY Jets right now. I'll think about considering them once they put up a "W" against us. 

NYJetsScript.gif

#22 BurnleyJet

BurnleyJet

Fan for 30 years (You get less for Murder these days!)

• Members
  • 2,507 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

I'm sure he meant to say "Name me 6 AFC teams worse then the New York Jets"

#23 CTM

CTM

At least I'm not a snide little prick

• Members
  • 28,451 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:27 AM

peaked with the Pats* ... shoulda saved that won* for last
Posted Image

Yeah, I'm totally gay

So ****ing this dude. Unreal.

#24 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:30 AM

is Pitt as currently constituted any good

#25 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

I mean do we even know how old Payton manning really is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users