•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NY Jets Training Camp Preview; JetNation Radio

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

New York Jets football is here and JetNation Radio has you covered. Training camp starts on Thursday July 24th and this week Brandon Dowling takes a look at the team as training camp begins.

Be sure to check out our previous episodes and subscribe to our NY Jets Podcast on iTunes.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

Amgelo has a work conflict for the next two months. So we are flying with Brandon and Tom.

Check the show out on Tuesday night, and be sure to call in and talk NY Jets football with us!  Training camp week is here.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#3 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

I'm actually off tomorrow night so I'll be able to listen...except T0m Shane is still on so I probably won't lol

"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#4 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

I'm actually off tomorrow night so I'll be able to listen...except T0m Shane is still on so I probably won't lol

LOL - I am glad you worked all that out in one post.

Give the show a shot. Tom is actually human.

#5 JetNation

JetNation

Transition Player

• Members
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

JetNation Radio has you covered. Training camp starts on Thursday July 24th and this week Brandon Dowling and Tom Shane take a look at the team as training camp begins.
Give us a call at (646) 716-4697 and let us know where you stand on Geno Smith vs Michael Vick and how you think Chris Johnson and Chris Ivory should be handled at running back.

Here is the link to listen live on Tuesday night at 8pm.

Be sure to check out our previous episodes and subscribe to our NY Jets Podcast on iTunes.

http://feeds.feedbur...l2AUoC8zA</img> http://feeds.feedbur...6IDK7rITs</img>http://feeds.feedbur.../~4/pylhuaUN3P0

View the full article

#6 pdxgreen

pdxgreen

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

I will listen and I am sure it will be fair and objective.

#7 AirForceJetFan

AirForceJetFan

Veteran

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 7,733 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:04 AM

Dammit...busy playing softball tonight...hoping to get home and listen/call at the end of the show. You guys really are doing a great job with this!

#8 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

Here is the link to the show. No Tom Shane, so Brandon is flying solo:

http://www.blogtalkr...ng-camp-preview

Call in and let us know what you think about the team. Who needs to step up. What competition are you looking forward to the most?

646-716-4697.

#9 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

Josh is on the air now talking about Eric Decker. And how he will mentor the younger receivers and Geno Smith.

#10 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

Courtney Aurillo calling in now with the Post of the Week.  

Jets Brother gets post of the week for his thread.  Keeping the Jets fandom going!

#11 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

I gave in and turned it on...I listened to some Skip Bayless to prepare for T0mShane, although, I don't know which voice is which yet lol

"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#12 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

#13 sourceworx

sourceworx

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
  • LocationPatchogue, NY

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

I gave in and turned it on...I listened to some Skip Bayless to prepare for T0mShane, although, I don't know which voice is which yet lol

The one that sounds like testicular cancer is T0m.

#14 Jetlife33

Jetlife33

Gotham City Football Club

• Members
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

We will be going live on http://NYJets.com  for a portion of Report Day this PM, so we can bring you closer to action. Info. to come...

New-York-Jets-Helmet-2.gif

#15 Jetlife33

Jetlife33

Gotham City Football Club

• Members
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

TE Jeff Cumberland was excused from reporting to Cortland with the rest of the team today for personal reasons and will report to camp Thursday.

New-York-Jets-Helmet-2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users