Put your name on it. Predict the Jets final record

JoeC36

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many questions that I wouldn't be shocked if they won 4 games, nor would I be shocked if they won 10 games.  It's early, let's be optomistic.

10-6

I can't believe it but Maxman and I are in complete agreement here. I posted in the Walter thread that the guy is crazy because the Jets will win the division going 11-5 andf Michael Vick will be named Comeback Player Of The year as he leads the Jets to a Super Bowl Championship.

I can't believe it but Maxman and I are in complete agreement here. I posted in the Walter thread that the guy is crazy because the Jets will win the division going 11-5 andf Michael Vick will be named Comeback Player Of The year as he leads the Jets to a Super Bowl Championship.

Damn boy.  Totally sh*tfaced at 11am.  Im shocked, proud and a little jealous. 

geno starts season with 2-5, vick takes over and goes 7-1 but is injured and can't play week 17. geno comes in and stinks up the joint. jets finish 9-7 miss playoffs on a week 17 tiebreaker. leaving us all to wonder "what if" geno pulled earlier. rex saves job by improving one win from 2013. QB of future drafted 2015 and sits behind vick his first year.

10-6 and win the division.

You might want to jump in a pool because I think suggesting Patriots win anything less than 12 games can cause you to burst into flames.

11-5 win division on tiebreaker and get first round bye. Lose AFC Championship Game to Broncos. 

Rex is named Coach of the Decade. 

I hear cartoon music playing in the background when I read this post.

I think they go .500. Better team, tougher schedule, same record. Tough to predict though because so much of it is based on Geno. I'd be thrilled with a playoff run, think that would lend some credence to what seems like an upward trajectory for the franchise.

I say 11-5 . Optimistic I know but they play only 3 teams that had good records last year. Pats at 12-4 ( split most of the time), Broncos 13-3, Chiefs 11-5 (I'm not convinced). Packers 8-7-1,  Chargers 9-7 , Bears and Lions 8-8 then it gets worse. I think they have good shot at wins against all teams when playing turnover free ball. I truly believe this team is way better on offense and still a top 5 defense. GO JETS!

Archived