whos our mvp by the end of the season.

Jetknowledge

I was just talking to my cousin who's a Packer fan.

And we just ran our ideas of who would be the mvp, dpoy, rookie dpoy & rookie opoy for our respected franchises and i would like to know my fellow jets fans opinion?

I'll go 1st.

MVP- Chris Johnson

DPOY- Sheldon Richardson

Rookie DPOY- Calvin Pryor

Rookie OPOY- jace amaro

MVP- Rex ryan.  duh
DPOY- nick mangold.  geno will throw 100 int's, mangold will have 75 tackles
Rookie DPOY- dex mcdougal.  then he will hold out and we will trade him to miami, where he has a HOF career
Rookie OPOY- N/A the offense fails to score a point

Don't you actually have to start to win MVP? Or do you mean Vick will be MVP of the bench?

geno starts, sh*ts bed, vick comes in and gets hot (always been a streaky player but he is playing for his last contract), and jets ultimately fall short and lose a heartbreaking tiebreaker to be on the outside looking in.

geno starts, sh*ts bed, vick comes in and gets hot (always been a streaky player but he is playing for his last contract), and jets ultimately fall short and lose a heartbreaking tiebreaker to be on the outside looking in.

I respect your opinion. I think Geno will start all 16 games, just like last year.

I respect your opinion. I think Geno will start all 16 games, just like last year.

that would certainly be better for the jets longterm if he did--but then again you would have lost a lot of money over the years betting on favorable outcomes for the jets longterm success

The Chiefs, Seahawks, 49ers, Eagles MVP's weren't their QB's.

Nick Foles had the highest QB rating in the NFL last year; they weren't making the postseason if Michael Vick had been their starter all season.  Kaepernick absolutely was their MVP even if his productivity dropped from 2013 levels.  Russell Wilson and Alex Smith are "game managers", but they're the 2 best at that in the game.  None of those 4 teams have anywhere close to the success they had with average QB play. 

The Chiefs, Seahawks, 49ers, Eagles MVP's weren't their QB's.

Every one of them is arguable. Lowest rated QB of the group was Alex Smith at 89.1. JF80 may've exaggerated a bit with needing a QB being the team MVP, but obviously, you generally need above-average performance from the position,

Every one of them is arguable. Lowest rated QB of the group was Alex Smith at 89.1. JF80 may've exaggerated a bit with needing a QB being the team MVP, but obviously, you generally need above-average performance from the position,

Of course. But all four of those teams had elite level production at other spots. The only guy you could argue is Foles, but Shady is obviously the biggest part of their offense.

Archived