JetNation Merchandise

Maxman

All the cool kids are doing it. Seriously, you will wonder how you ever lived without a JetNation tote bag. We are working on adding can coozies, they aren't available yet. :)

Please check out the JetNation store --> http://www.cafepress.com/jetnation

mug_mugs.jpg?side=b&color=White&height=4

iphone_55s_wallet_case.jpg?color=WhiteBl

ladies_rashguard.jpg?color=White&height=

You can view all the selections here --> http://www.cafepress.com/jetnation

Merch ideas:

JN logo air sickness bags

"I registered for JetNation and all I got was a JoeC dick pic" T-shirts

Bumper sticker: "Honk if you like sardonic wit from overeducated yet underemployed douchebags"

Commemorative "Banned from JN" timepieces

"Girls of JN" calendar, featuring Courtney, DLJ, kaygee, FloridaJetsFan, and Max."

• 1 month later...

Let me know when the tee shirts come in black. That would look alot better.

Just added one, the black is expensive thought, I am not sure why. Check it out and let me know what you think.  I am not sure how it looks (the lettering and logo on a black shirt). Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Just added one, the black is expensive thought, I am not sure why. Check it out and let me know what you think.  I am not sure how it looks (the lettering and logo on a black shirt). Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

U know my feedback ;) 

Call when ready ;)

2 reasons, the shirt is maybe a different shirt, white blanks can get really cheap, colored not as much. Also, screen printing on darker garments is a more expensive process because you need to do an extra base coat.

Archived