Mark Sanchez BALLIN' out at Eagles camp

T0mShane

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, the Jets winning is your top priority as a Jets fan! 

You're not one of those assholes who feels vindicated when he's right but his team suffers, no sir!

One has nothing to do with the other.

If Sanchez is the QB when we play the Eagles I hope he has the lowest rated game of his career.  Your point is invalid.

In a preseason game on August 16th, 2010, Sanchez went 13/17 for 119 yards, threw a TD and had a 90.1 QB Rating.

In a preseason game on August 15th, 2011, Sanchez went 6 for 7 for 43 yards and had a 92.3 QB Rating.

In a preseason game on August 24th, 2013, Sanchez went 5 for 6 for 72 yards and had a 116.7 QB Rating.

It'll be really cool for Sanchez if he's actually become a better QB and turns into the next Jeff Garcia.  It really will be.  But until proven otherwise in a meaningful game, I'd say the Sanchez haters haven't been proven wrong just yet.

Lets face it this should not be as much about Sanchez if he does well since hes no longer a Jet ... It should be about the incompetence in coaching we have endured for the past 15 years/ If Sanchez happens to do very well in Philly would it be him that made it happen or would it be the fact he was dumped from this miserable mess called the NY Jets offense ?

yeah and then he [Rex] hand picked the wonderful; Tony Sparano

Brackets mine.  Sporano is on Rex-one year.  Schottenheimer is not on Rex-3 years.  Now that I recall, when Schottenheimer first came to the Jets I looked him up, seems the people in San Diego weren't that thrilled with him.  His father was a hell of a player and a hell of a coach, so he was kind of coasting on that.  He did have good success with Pennington under Mangini, though, I'll give him that.

Archived