Mark Sanchez BALLIN' out at Eagles camp

T0mShane

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deep down, in the parts of my heart I rarely share with others, I believe that letting Sanchez go will dwarf passing on Marino and Sapp as the worst decision this franchise has ever made.

It's like that episode of Kitchen Nightmares with the baking company in Scottsdale. You know they are awful people who deserve to fail, but deep down you believe they will find a way to get it together and capitalize on all the publicity.

Deep down, in the parts of my heart I rarely share with others, I believe that letting Sanchez go will dwarf passing on Marino and Sapp as the worst decision this franchise has ever made.

Drafting Sapp would've been dumb because he plays defense.

You're mean or not bright. 

Drafting Sapp would've been dumb because he plays defense.

LOL.

Smart fans have always known the second he got a real coach and some weapons he would take off, watch out folks

Sanchez had Cotchery, one of the best WR's ever, for 2 years and still stunk.  

I wish him the best of luck though.

Johnny actually looked decent out there. He's getting the start in their next preseason game. I still expect Hoyer to start week 1 of the regular season however.

He looked fine, against 2nd and 3rd teamers. Nothing he'll ever do on the football field in the NFL will warrant they way they fawn over him non-stop, it reminds me of how Madden used to slobber all over Favre. He'd talk about Favre even during games when Favre wasn't playing.

Tony Stewart murders a dude on the track yesterday and the top story on ESPN is how Nuke Laloosh looked against backups. What a bizarre world we live in.

Yeah

Certainly not into sprint racing, but I heard a guy ranting on talk radio that Stewart had murdered this guy, and thought BS.  Then I went home and watched the clip.  Holy Crap.  Sure looks like it

Yeah

Certainly not into sprint racing, but I heard a guy ranting on talk radio that Stewart had murdered this guy, and thought BS.  Then I went home and watched the clip.  Holy Crap.  Sure looks like it

It sure does.  The cover-up is in full swing.  Some of the reports from the track say his crew immediately changed the right rear tire (supposedly putting a left on in a hurry), the GoPro in the car disappeared, etc.  Stewart is well known as an angry guy -- looks like he went too far this time.

It sure does. The cover-up is in full swing. Some of the reports from the track say his crew immediately changed the right rear tire (supposedly putting a left on in a hurry), the GoPro in the car disappeared, etc. Stewart is well known as an angry guy -- looks like he went too far this time.

Are you guys soft in the head or something? A guy in a black firesuit steps on to a dirt road in the middle of a race, AT NIGHT, IN BLACK AND ON A DIRT TRACK, and starts walking towards a car going fast as **** and it's a surprise when he gets hit? AGAIN, BLACK SUIT, AT NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A RACE AND WALKS.... TOWARDS THE CARS.... NOT AWAY TOWARDS THE CARS.

What was Tony Stewart supposed to do? There was a car right in front of him that barely missed. This is All-time Darwin award type stuff here.

Are you guys soft in the head or something? A guy in a black firesuit steps on to a dirt road in the middle of a race, AT NIGHT, IN BLACK AND ON A DIRT TRACK, and starts walking towards a car going fast as **** and it's a surprise when he gets hit? AGAIN, BLACK SUIT, AT NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A RACE AND WALKS.... TOWARDS THE CARS.... NOT AWAY TOWARDS THE CARS.

What was Tony Stewart supposed to do? There was a car right in front of him that barely missed. This is All-time Darwin award type stuff here.

The first car swerved to avoid him so Stewart, a racecar driver with incredibly fast reflexes, probably could have avoided him too.  Dude who got hit was an idiot but to suggest Stewart has 0 blame in this is ridiculous.

No question that this is Darwin Award type stuff... But, it seems pretty obvious Stewart was at the very least, trying to scare him.  I mean, he rev's his engine right there.

Do I think Stewart was trying to kill the guy?  No.  Do I think Steward was trying to send him a message?  Absolutely.

Sure. But you can hear him burn the tires, and he kind of turns right towards him. Most of all, however, it's Tony Stewart, who is completely insane and anyone that has dealt with him has been saying that it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

I'm not sure what there is to question regarding visibility. If a camera phone can catch the whole thing from the stands, chances are everything was well lit enough for Stewart to see him.

Other driver absolutely shares some blame for getting out. No doubt about that. That doesn't mean he deserved to get murdered.

Did you watch the video?  He slowed and then lit up the rear tires when he got close to Ward, which kicked the car farther sideways. I am sure he wasn't trying to kill him, but it was an intentional and aggressive move with tragic results-- far from just a simple accident as Stewart's camp will try to play up.  By the way, a black drivers suit on a lit track is not an invisibility cloak.   

Did you watch the video? He slowed and then lit up the rear tires when he got close to Ward, which kicked the car farther sideways. I am sure he wasn't trying to kill him, but it was an intentional and aggressive move with tragic results-- far from just a simple accident as Stewart's camp will try to play up. By the way, a black drivers suit on a lit track is not an invisibility cloak.

This. I think Stewart was probably trying to nudge him to tell him to **** off, but he just lost control.

Yeah

Certainly not into sprint racing, but I heard a guy ranting on talk radio that Stewart had murdered this guy, and thought BS. Then I went home and watched the clip. Holy Crap. Sure looks like it

literaly same thing here, I thought it was espn created drama then I watched the tape, Jesus it sure looks like they better look deep into that whole situation

Arsis picks the weirdest hills to die on

You guys just don't know jack sh*t. Have you driven one of those cars? Do they handle like regular cars? Nope. Not at all. Do dirt roads handle like normal roads.... Negative. Do cars that fast, with limited traction on a dirt road handle like normal cars.... Nope.

But you guys can totally eyeball the dark cellphone video to show he really meant it. It's laughable.

You guys just don't know jack sh*t. Have you driven one of those cars? Do they handle like regular cars? Nope. Not at all. Do dirt roads handle like normal roads.... Negative. Do cars that fast, with limited traction on a dirt road handle like normal cars.... Nope.

But you guys can totally eyeball the dark cellphone video to show he really meant it. It's laughable.

Back_away_slowly.gif

Archived