Mark Sanchez BALLIN' out at Eagles camp

T0mShane

Poor Mark Sanchez. He can never get a thread that ends on a positive note even when he is balli' out there. The last thing i would have expected is this thread turning into a Tony Stewart hissy fit from some posters.

Also, poor Tony Stewart. He can never get a race where he does not have to lose his temper.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Mark Sanchez. He can never get a thread that ends on a positive note even when he is balli' out there. The last thing i would have expected is this thread turning into a Tony Stewart hissy fit from some posters.

Sanchez sucks so bad someone died because of it.  

No question that this is Darwin Award type stuff... But, it seems pretty obvious Stewart was at the very least, trying to scare him.  I mean, he rev's his engine right there.

Do I think Stewart was trying to kill the guy?  No.  Do I think Steward was trying to send him a message?  Absolutely.

This. Without question.

Ok, guys I live up the road from this track and been there a few times.  One it is dark

two, I have seen these cars run a ton and have friends that drive them.  Plus I have driven cars on dirt tracks, not the big sprint cars but enduro race cars.

You steer the big Sprint cars with the rear wheels as much as the front wheels.  Its by throttle control, you give it gas to make it turn.  Think of a jetski.

If Stewart had been able to miss the kid he would have.   I dont care how crazy he is, he is not going to risk the billion dollar industry that is Tony Stewart by messing with a 20 year old kid on a dirt track. 

oh, and Sanchez sucked when he played for the Jets

The first car swerved to avoid him so Stewart, a racecar driver with incredibly fast reflexes, probably could have avoided him too.  Dude who got hit was an idiot but to suggest Stewart has 0 blame in this is ridiculous.

To add... Tony Stewart skills vs. the other guys on that track is like comparing Peyton to a bunch of pee-wee league kids.

Ok, guys I live up the road from this track and been there a few times.  One it is dark

two, I have seen these cars run a ton and have friends that drive them.  Plus I have driven cars on dirt tracks, not the big sprint cars but enduro race cars.

You steer the big Sprint cars with the rear wheels as much as the front wheels.  Its by throttle control, you give it gas to make it turn.  Think of a jetski.

If Stewart had been able to miss the kid he would have.   I dont care how crazy he is, he is not going to risk the billion dollar industry that is Tony Stewart by messing with a 20 year old kid on a dirt track. 

oh, and Sanchez sucked when he played for the Jets

Disagree with you, but can appreciate the added perspective. 

1.) He risks that industry every time he drives and every other time he acts like a hot-headed mess and charges after someone when he's pissed

2.) His skill level as a driver is exactly the type of thing that I believe would enable him to be so arrogant as to try and kick dirt all over the guy, which is the type of thing it looked like he was trying to do

This. I think Stewart was probably trying to nudge him to tell him to **** off, but he just lost control.

Something to that effect, yeah. Or kick dirt up in his face. I do this to my brother with the jetski all the time, kick the right-rear out and soak him.

@BrianCoz: Summer of Sanchez RT @GeoffMosherCSN: Sanchize just went 5 for 5 in red zone 7s. TD to Maehl and four to Ertz. All four fairly well covered.

Remember when James Farrior failed to develop under Bill Parcells, and then had a career year under Herm Edwards?

Indeed. LOL

Everyone who has driven a sprint car before says you're wrong but somehow you're right because you watched a grainy cellphone video on the Internet.

You're not an expert at anything let alone sprint car driving. Stop talking out your ass like you know anything and accusing a man of murder because it's entertainment for you.

Disagree with you, but can appreciate the added perspective. 

1.) He risks that industry every time he drives and every other time he acts like a hot-headed mess and charges after someone when he's pissed

2.) His skill level as a driver is exactly the type of thing that I believe would enable him to be so arrogant as to try and kick dirt all over the guy, which is the type of thing it looked like he was trying to do

exactly when has he CHARGED after someone??  he threw his helmut at another car, other then that show me a time he charged at someone..

and TRY to kick dirt all over the guy?      you got that from the cell phone video that you saw on the internet????

Stop believing what you read on the internet,  oh, thats right, they can't put anything on the internet thats not true.

Give me a break

Everyone who has driven a sprint car before says you're wrong but somehow you're right because you watched a grainy cellphone video on the Internet.

You're not an expert at anything let alone sprint car driving. Stop talking out your ass like you know anything and accusing a man of murder because it's entertainment for you.

Too many people seem to be using this:

Bu3NluVIQAAFxVa.png

And Sanchez still sucks.

You've seen right through my evil plot, to see the last of the Great Rex Canards blown into oblivion by Chip Kelly.

I just gave this thread a 5 star rating, so that must mean it is a good thread :) keep on fighting the good fight, Mr. Shane

When did I claim to be an expert in sprint car driving? WTF are you babbling about. I said I could imagine a scenario where a huge a$$hole of a person would do a huge a$$hole of a thing like try to show this guy up and kick dirt up on him, as an example, and have it go horribly wrong. 

The nonsense about how he couldn't see is silly. The fact that amateur drivers dodged him, but Tony ******* Stewart one of Nascar's best couldn't is silly. The fact that he accelerated, which any jackass can tell you will kick your wheels out on dirt is silly. 

Grainy or not. I'm not accusing him of murder, I'm accusing him of being a big enough a$$hole to do something stupid and have it go horribly wrong. People do a$$hole things and have them go horribly wrong every day. You're telling me Tony Stewart is immune to it? 

exactly when has he CHARGED after someone??  he threw his helmut at another car, other then that show me a time he charged at someone..

and TRY to kick dirt all over the guy?      you got that from the cell phone video that you saw on the internet????

Stop believing what you read on the internet,  oh, thats right, they can't put anything on the internet thats not true.

Give me a break

Charges, goes after, throws helmet at... semantics. 

Kicking dirt on him, trying to scare him, whatever... revving his engine and accelerating in a direction that wasn't AWAY from the guy is what he did, and I'm simply saying I could see being an a$$hole as a motivator.

I in no way thing he was trying to kill him, but trying to embarrass him or be a dick to him? Absolutely. 

I know this tony thing is getting long in the tooth, but I feel compelled to add my perspective. In my view tony is not in the wrong here, in any part of the video, from causing the wreck or to hitting the kid. First the wreck in which the kid was mad about in the first place. Ward tried to pass tony in the outside lane, his car did not stick and could not hold in order to complete the pass, which you can see by his rear tires going into an oversteer condition. (Sliding out to the right and contacting the wall) tony had the inside position all the way.

Now to the hitting ward, the rev of the engine you hear is coming from the blue car that barely missed ward when he got back on the gas, that was not Tonys car! Tony never moved from his line until he hit the kid, if he would of turned the wheel left and added gas or came of the gas abruptly, the cars rear tires would of stepped out to the right and hit the kid anyhow, by the time tony had seen the car in front swerve to miss the kid, then loft tony to locate and comprehend why it the car in front did what it did, it was too late, any sudden input change to his car would of resulted hitting the kid. So tony held steady in hopes of the kid moving at the last second.

Now for ward, he was absolutely wrong for one; getting out of the car without the safety crew present, you only get out if the car is on fire. 2nd for working down the track to confront tony. Either action would cause a suspension if he survived.

Just for background, this is what I do for a living, motorsports, I build and set up Porsches for competition racing, I've been in professional racing since 2001, have been part of 3 championships, and have worked for many teams in grand am, and lemans, from working on Patrick Dempsey's team, to stuff with the Petty's and just about everything in between, I watch tons of telemetry and in car video to help identify what a car is doing under load, and chassis dynamics. Nothing in that video suggested that tony did anything on purpose to scare or hurt this kid, his car did not react in any way to suggest he did.

Just look at the car that swerved to miss ward, you can see the counter steer and the rear tires rolling over from the sudden change in vehicle dynamics, he is damn lucky he didn't hit the kid, because that type of input on a sprint car on dirt is not a normal reaction from the car, most would of slid and travelled up the track and hitting the kid.

Tonys car did not show any attitude change until he hit the kid, the front shot to the right as the kid was hit with the rear tires, then you see tony counter steer to the left to regain control, and no change in his throttle, he did all he could to keep the car stable.

ward put himself and tony, and others in a bad spot doing what he did, and he paid for it with his life. I feel for the ward family, people do stupid things when angry.

Ok rant over, back to Sanchez sucks!!!!

I know this tony thing is getting long in the tooth, but I feel compelled to add my perspective. In my view tony is not in the wrong here, in any part of the video, from causing the wreck or to hitting the kid. First the wreck in which the kid was mad about in the first place. Ward tried to pass tony in the outside lane, his car did not stick and could not hold in order to complete the pass, which you can see by his rear tires going into an oversteer condition. (Sliding out to the right and contacting the wall) tony had the inside position all the way.

Now to the hitting ward, the rev of the engine you hear is coming from the blue car that barely missed ward when he got back on the gas, that was not Tonys car! Tony never moved from his line until he hit the kid, if he would of turned the wheel left and added gas or came of the gas abruptly, the cars rear tires would of stepped out to the right and hit the kid anyhow, by the time tony had seen the car in front swerve to miss the kid, then loft tony to locate and comprehend why it the car in front did what it did, it was too late, any sudden input change to his car would of resulted hitting the kid. So tony held steady in hopes of the kid moving at the last second.

Now for ward, he was absolutely wrong for one; getting out of the car without the safety crew present, you only get out if the car is on fire. 2nd for working down the track to confront tony. Either action would cause a suspension if he survived.

Just for background, this is what I do for a living, motorsports, I build and set up Porsches for competition racing, I've been in professional racing since 2001, have been part of 3 championships, and have worked for many teams in grand am, and lemans, from working on Patrick Dempsey's team, to stuff with the Petty's and just about everything in between, I watch tons of telemetry and in car video to help identify what a car is doing under load, and chassis dynamics. Nothing in that video suggested that tony did anything on purpose to scare or hurt this kid, his car did not react in any way to suggest he did.

Just look at the car that swerved to miss ward, you can see the counter steer and the rear tires rolling over from the sudden change in vehicle dynamics, he is damn lucky he didn't hit the kid, because that type of input on a sprint car on dirt is not a normal reaction from the car, most would of slid and travelled up the track and hitting the kid.

Tonys car did not show any attitude change until he hit the kid, the front shot to the right as the kid was hit with the rear tires, then you see tony counter steer to the left to regain control, and no change in his throttle, he did all he could to keep the car stable.

ward put himself and tony, and others in a bad spot doing what he did, and he paid for it with his life. I feel for the ward family, people do stupid things when angry.

dafuq

Excellent post.

Archived