Mark Sanchez BALLIN' out at Eagles camp

T0mShane

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this tony thing is getting long in the tooth, but I feel compelled to add my perspective. In my view tony is not in the wrong here, in any part of the video, from causing the wreck or to hitting the kid. First the wreck in which the kid was mad about in the first place. Ward tried to pass tony in the outside lane, his car did not stick and could not hold in order to complete the pass, which you can see by his rear tires going into an oversteer condition. (Sliding out to the right and contacting the wall) tony had the inside position all the way.

Now to the hitting ward, the rev of the engine you hear is coming from the blue car that barely missed ward when he got back on the gas, that was not Tonys car! Tony never moved from his line until he hit the kid, if he would of turned the wheel left and added gas or came of the gas abruptly, the cars rear tires would of stepped out to the right and hit the kid anyhow, by the time tony had seen the car in front swerve to miss the kid, then loft tony to locate and comprehend why it the car in front did what it did, it was too late, any sudden input change to his car would of resulted hitting the kid. So tony held steady in hopes of the kid moving at the last second.

Now for ward, he was absolutely wrong for one; getting out of the car without the safety crew present, you only get out if the car is on fire. 2nd for working down the track to confront tony. Either action would cause a suspension if he survived.

Just for background, this is what I do for a living, motorsports, I build and set up Porsches for competition racing, I've been in professional racing since 2001, have been part of 3 championships, and have worked for many teams in grand am, and lemans, from working on Patrick Dempsey's team, to stuff with the Petty's and just about everything in between, I watch tons of telemetry and in car video to help identify what a car is doing under load, and chassis dynamics. Nothing in that video suggested that tony did anything on purpose to scare or hurt this kid, his car did not react in any way to suggest he did.

Just look at the car that swerved to miss ward, you can see the counter steer and the rear tires rolling over from the sudden change in vehicle dynamics, he is damn lucky he didn't hit the kid, because that type of input on a sprint car on dirt is not a normal reaction from the car, most would of slid and travelled up the track and hitting the kid.

Tonys car did not show any attitude change until he hit the kid, the front shot to the right as the kid was hit with the rear tires, then you see tony counter steer to the left to regain control, and no change in his throttle, he did all he could to keep the car stable.

ward put himself and tony, and others in a bad spot doing what he did, and he paid for it with his life. I feel for the ward family, people do stupid things when angry.

Ok rant over, back to Sanchez sucks!!!!

my-cousin-vinny.jpg

Yeah, but does that qualify you as being an expert on tire marks?

Optimum. NFL Network.

Quick recap:

Eagles flagged for illegal contact five times.

Garbage TE the Pats picked off the street this week runs the wrong route and an Eagles corner picks it off, runs it back for a TD.

Brady, using short passes and those flags on the Eagles, throws a back shoulder dart to Kenbrell Thompkins for a TD.

Optimum. NFL Network.

Quick recap:

Eagles flagged for illegal contact five times.

Garbage TE the Pats picked off the street this week runs the wrong route and an Eagles corner picks it off, runs it back for a TD.

Brady, using short passes and those flags on the Eagles, throws a back shoulder dart to Kenbrell Thompkins for a TD.

These flags are ridiculous now I mean come on lol

I'd be worried if I were an Eagles fan. This is the second straight week that Kelly's offense has looked non-functional against a bad defense.

what makes you think it's a bad defense?    there are a few additions since last season and they all look pretty freaking good.  

what makes you think it's a bad defense?    there are a few additions since last season and they all look pretty freaking good.  

Yeah. Pats defense is healthy now. Their WR corp still blows...but thats a 12 win team most likely.

Archived