Mark Sanchez BALLIN' out at Eagles camp

T0mShane

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez beat out Clemens, showed some really nifty footwork, and after 3 years of Schottenheimer and one year of Sparano was a mere husk of what he started out as.  Now he's getting another chance, not as a starter but another chance with a better OC.  He's already beaten out what's-his-face for second string.

There is nothing here or in any report to suggest that Sanchez has improved .01% in any way whatsoever. Three years of Schottenheimer and one year of Sparano, lol. I'm no fan of either one, but QBs from Drew Brees to Chad Pennington had good seasons with those guys coaching them. The first 2 years of Rivers's career he was working daily with Schottenheimer.

What I read above is vintage stuff. A couple of throws that get a coach excited, then other catchable throws with bad placement, as well as terrible throws that are uncatchable to an otherwise open receiver. In practice those bad throws are overlooked as only 2 out of 10. In games that's 1 less first down (or TD) and 1 pick in those 10 attempts. Nothing new here, and certainly no evidence that he has made any improvements in his game at all.

I don't think that was necessary. I'm one that has accepted Jesus as my Savior.

I'll take into consideration your sensitivity next time I make a religious reference ...this statement however, only noted that all DL have to do is raise their hands like in church to bat balls down. If you're offended by THAT,...I don't care.

I'll take into consideration your sensitivity next time I make a religious reference ...this statement however, only noted that all DL have to do is raise their hands like in church to bat balls down. If you're offended by THAT,...I don't care.

Maybe that's how it should have been stated then. I was offended by the name of my Lord used as if it were a piece of toilet paper.

Maybe that's how it should have been stated then. I was offended by the name of my Lord used as if it were a piece of toilet paper.

Lol...you're absolutely right...what you took totally out of context should have been worded differently to better appease you.

Practice? We talking 'bout practice?

Sanchez is #1 practice quarterbacking supreme guy champion . Everyone knows.

Bwahahahaaahaaa!

Whew...that Allen Iverson reference gets me every time!

And it's like extra funny because of the Philly connection!

And here I just thought you were a putz.

Bwahahahaaahaaa!

Whew...that Allen Iverson reference gets me every time!

And it's like extra funny because of the Philly connection!

And here I just thought you were a putz.

I am more of a jerk. Putz's tend to type a lot more for minimal insult/joke payoff. They also use mock laughter as a substitute for wit.

Archived