Calvin Pace: N.Y Jets have best defense in the NFL

jgb

Of course you love this. You're a Rex homer.

Who hasn't won sh*t btw.

The guy can't develop players.

Knows absolutely nothing about 2/3's of the team.

Mismanages clock. Is far too loyal.

Average HC who hasn't won sh*t. Not the guy I would slurp.

Talk to me more about the type of man you would slurp.  You have my attention.

It is if they cant back it up. and their track record has been pretty bad on predictions. but hey Swagger! #Rex #Swagger/best defense/best team!! rah rah rah! TC just started yeah! eleventy billion! woo hoo!

Tell me more about this eleventy billion, please.

I hate when everyone laughs at the Jets. I feel such shame and embarrassment. Everyone points and laughs at me everywhere I go. Really hurts my self-confidence, which is already very low, as you can tell.

You live in Jacksonville. No one there knows who the Jets are or where to find a good dentist.

of course it's best defense in the NFL. They have the 2 best CB's, the best DL, Harris is the best MLB, Rex is the best DC, and Demario Davis has "Ray Lewis" like qualities.....and who could forget Kyle Wilson and his Dikembe Motumbo finger waving.

the worst part of all of this nonsense is that this team was getting to be likeable again with the addition of some humility. now not a day goes by that someone isn't the best, or top 5, or some such other nonsense. For a team that hasn't won a Super Bowl in 35 years and hasn't been above .500 in 3 they sure have an amazing collection of talent.

I really believe that Rex will be fired after this season and Darrel Bevel will replace him.

Gotta give Rex credit for going out in a blaze of glory like his daddy.

I really believe that Rex will be fired after this season and Darrel Bevel will replace him.

Gotta give Rex credit for going out in a blaze of glory like his daddy.

Believing the things T0mShane posts only makes you appear even less intelligent.

I love this! This is incredible motivation. Now that you said it, you need to back it up. And they will! This is why Rex is such a great master motivator. He understand the emotional and motivational side of the NFL better than any other HC.

#BOOM

Im not basing my opinion of what you wrote Tom.

1. I believe Idzk wants his own guy as HC.

2. I believe Bevel will be available sooner this season. I don't see Seattle repeating.

3..Idzk must have told Rex something because instead of Rex talking smack himself he has the players doing it now.

Archived