2.5 Million Posts - Tuesday 07/29/14

Maxman

Today is the day we will have post # 2.5 million.  That is pretty incredible. Post # 2.5 million. Not bad for a little site that nobody thought would last. :)

Thank you to the most incredible group of Jets fans ever. You guys (and girls) (and undecided) are the best.  Seriously, thank you for making this your home to talk Jets football.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Jets stink the joint up this year, we'll hit 3 million by October!!!

I wonder what the metrics are on this.  Are we more active after wins or losses?  Does it depend on what kind of season we're having?  It seems like losses during competitive seasons generate the most activity other than playoff games and the draft.

How does the RJF lifestyle translate to parties?  Does he just hold up his ipad and show .gifs in response to everything?

Yep.  Meanwhile T0mShane pisses all over conversations.  Literally.  And dbatesman just sits in the corner laughing maniacally.

I wonder what the metrics are on this.  Are we more active after wins or losses?  Does it depend on what kind of season we're having?  It seems like losses during competitive seasons generate the most activity other than playoff games and the draft.

I know I vent ALOT after we lose by doing dumb sh*t.

Today is the day we will have post # 2.5 million.  That is pretty incredible. Post # 2.5 million. Not bad for a little site that nobody thought would last. :)

Thank you to the most incredible group of Jets fans ever. You guys (and girls) (and undecided) are the best.  Seriously, thank you for making this your home to talk Jets football.

How many would we have had if we counted all the deleted banned posts? ;)

serious, congrats Phil

I am going to answer this honestly. We used to be more active after losses and during bad times, but that was back in the day.  Now, and it isn't even close, we are much busier when something good happens. We have such a big following on Facebook and Twitter, they read here a lot more during the good times.

Not sure, but personally, I earned infinite sadness knowing I've contributed over 45,000 of those posts.  What am I doing with my life?

You are helping spread Jets knowledge. It is a good thing.  :)

Archived