2.5 Million Posts - Tuesday 07/29/14

Maxman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW I remember when we (lol I mean the site) only had 400k posts and 1 million was the big goal.

Congrats Phil! nice job!

That was a long time ago. If memory serves me correctly you hadn't crossed over to the dark side yet. You were still a good guy. I mean I root for you either way, just like Sargent Slaughter back in the day. Good, bad, it doesn't matter to me, haha.

That was a long time ago. If memory serves me correctly you hadn't crossed over to the dark side yet. You were still a good guy. I mean I root for you either way, just like Sargent Slaughter back in the day. Good, bad, it doesn't matter to me, haha.

Its not my fault we got an influx of sh*tty posters that scared off a lot of the good ones. I stayed to fight, I should have just logged off and abused you on FB :)

Its not my fault we got an influx of shitty posters that scared off a lot of the good ones. I stayed to fight, I should have just logged off and abused you on FB :)

LOL.  Thanks for the post Evil Sarge!  :)

Today is the day we will have post # 2.5 million.  That is pretty incredible. Post # 2.5 million. Not bad for a little site that nobody thought would last. :)

Thank you to the most incredible group of Jets fans ever. You guys (and girls) (and undecided) are the best.  Seriously, thank you for making this your home to talk Jets football.

to clarify it is a little site no one cared would last

but congrats nonetheless ;)

Oh, I haven't looked at the rankings in a few weeks. I didn't realize that you were the worst.  Congratulations though, that is a coveted award. :)

It's mostly a participation trophy. But thanks. I cherish it.

So, do you know who actually made the coveted 2.5 millionth post? I'm hoping it's something ridiculous. Odds are in my favor.

It's mostly a participation trophy. But thanks. I cherish it.

So, do you know who actually made the coveted 2.5 millionth post? I'm hoping it's something ridiculous. Odds are in my favor.

I don't know actually. I was 2,500,002 but I didn't look at the two posts before me to see who got it.

Of course it is.  It may have taken a while, but we were all ultimately following you here.

FYI I wasn't lumping you in with the two in particular I was referring to. You're a good kid, kid :)

Wasn't going for funny. Was going for why don't you tell us who actually was the 2.5 million post maker. I can't help that I'm not literal enough for you bozos.

Hey look at this neat trick. Hit colon bp1 colon like this :bp1: lol I have my own emoticon, you like it? :)

Archived