SUPREME JETS PUMP UP VIDEO!!!

Jetsruby

Jets clips are not getting me pumped since I know the failure that is associated with it.

Watching the Gif's in this thread to the music?  Hilarious!  Im pumped to PARTY!!

lol.

Dunt

dun 

dah 

dunt

I am so friggin pumped for the season! I don't want to rush the summer away, but man, I can't wait for Jets football. I love this team!

I love doodey-ing. That doesn't mean it's not going to stink.

Good video ! Bad song !

Are fans on this forum a bit older than the others lmao'?

Thanks for your comments about video. Sorry you guys don't get pumped by the song. I'm not a big Dubstep fan...but that one song is good imo. Can't please everybody i guess...

I love doodey-ing. That doesn't mean it's not going to stink.

Not sure I am following you. Are you saying you think the Jets are going to stink this year? I certainly do not. I think this team has a legit shot at winning the division this year, and ata  minimum will be in the playoffs as a solid wild card team.

Not sure I am following you. Are you saying you think the Jets are going to stink this year? I certainly do not. I think this team has a legit shot at winning the division this year, and ata  minimum will be in the playoffs as a solid wild card team.

I'm saying you won't know what you've got until it's in the bowl. 

Are fans on this forum a bit older than the others lmao'?

Thanks for your comments about video. Sorry you guys don't get pumped by the song. I'm not a big Dubstep fan...but that one song is good imo. Can't please everybody i guess...

FACT: dubstep pleases NOBODY

Archived