Jets are being featured on NFLN's "Inside Training Camp" show

Integrity28

It's not really a good show, but their on today. I just came across it, while working from home.

Check it out. Lots of GREAT Rex commentary!!!

After reading the boards today, you may want to do the community, and your wife? a favor and NEVER WORK FROM HOME EVER AGAIN!

After reading the boards today, you may want to do the community, and your wife? a favor and NEVER WORK FROM HOME EVER AGAIN!

Why do you assume my wife is home? She can't have a profession? Sexist pig.

Why do you assume my wife is home? She can't have a profession? Sexist pig.

Chill out brahhh. Dont even know if you have a wife, but what makes you think I assume she is home? I am talking about the poo chips and fart particles you prolly leaving on the couch, she can't like that right?

Chill out brahhh. Dont even know if you have a wife, but what makes you think I assume she is home? I am talking about the poo chips and fart particles you prolly leaving on the couch, she can't like that right?

What makes you assume his wife is a "she?"

Behind every great Ape, there is a great Mrs. Ape. She's just learned that behind me isn't that good a place to linger. :)

What makes you assume his wife is a "she?"

That's true. I live in Massachusetts. I'm totes gay.

He blames it on the dog, Book it.

I can't do that to the dog, it's not fair. I blame the baby.

Was any of this coverage of the Jets worth watching? Or is it like ESPNs coverage of us which is always useless..

If so, is there anyway to stream or rewatch?  No luck on nflnetwork

Nothing on NFL Network is worth watching.  These idiots have gone so far overboard with the "personalities" and "entertainment factor" it has become unwatchable.  

Nothing on NFL Network is worth watching.  These idiots have gone so far overboard with the "personalities" and "entertainment factor" it has become unwatchable.  

Figured, I stopped watching ESPN years ago and don't have access to NFLN most of the time, but pretty starved for any Jets action as the season approaches.

Was any of this coverage of the Jets worth watching? Or is it like ESPNs coverage of us which is always useless..

If so, is there anyway to stream or rewatch?  No luck on nflnetwork

No, not really. Except the one female anchor working with Terrell Davis in Denver was hot.

Pretty much the state of all media now.

Archived