Raleigh Jets Fan Club announces new location for 2014

SouthernJet

The Central North Carolina Fan Club is happy to announce we are going back to our original home.

Starting this season we will be back at the great Italian restaurant Amedeo's on Western Blvd. in Raleigh (near NC State).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmedeosRaleigh

Web: http://www.amedeosrestaurant.com/

We were at this location for 15 years or so until issue arose w/a new manager. Well that Manager is gone, original family Managers back and we are back!!!

So all folks who live in the Triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) join us on game days. We have the whole back of restaurant on gamedays like before. Big screen for Jets w/sound and 8 monitors on wall showing all other games being played at time. We even have enough to show a Yankee or Met game also.

2 rooms seating easily 80 (can squeeze in more if needed) plus a new outdoor patio for over 20 or so w/several monitors that they will pump in Jet game sound to.

Plus the famous since 1963 Italian food is always a huge plus here.

Come join us on Ole SouthernJets Birthday Sept. 7th for the Opener vs Raiders at 1 PM. 

SouthernJet and GreenBeans from old Amedeo's days:

fGReVY.jpg

• 1 month later...

BUMP

All Jet fans in Raleigh area, this will be the place to go Sunday!!!!!! Join a slew of Jets fans and enjoy the game with only Jets fans in GREAT environment, GREAT food...

The Central North Carolina Fan Club is happy to announce we are going back to our original home.

Starting this season we will be back at the great Italian restaurant Amedeo's on Western Blvd. in Raleigh (near NC State).

We were at this location for 15 years or so until issue arose w/a new manager. Well that Manager is gone, original family Managers back and we are back!!!

So all folks who live in the Triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) join us on game days. We have the whole back of restaurant on gamedays like before. Big screen for Jets w/sound and 8 monitors on wall showing all other games being played at time. We even have enough to show a Yankee or Met game also.

2 rooms seating easily 80 (can squeeze in more if needed) plus a new outdoor patio for over 20 or so w/several monitors that they will pump in Jet game sound to.

Come join us on Ole SouthernJets Birthday Sept. 7th for the Opener vs Raiders at 1 PM. 

fGReVY.jpg

Opening week at new location was GREAT!!!!!!!

We had close to 100 fans and the atmosphere was the best.

Any local fans in Raleigh area, you are truly missing out by not joining us here w/all the NY/NJ/Ct transplants to watch the game TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

fGReVY.jpg

• 10 months later...

Bump!!!

Raleigh area Jets fans join us on Sept. 13th. Plenty of room, great food, huge screen/sound just for Jets and big HD monitors on walls for all other NFL games..

Greenbeans is my 20+ year viewing partner and makes sure I dont break something ;)

The Charlotte club is in the same location now going on 5 years.

Harder now to attract fans as the ticket is easier to get etc..we still have a solid 40 -70 come out every Sunday.

www.charlottejetsfans.com

Move it to Wilmington already.

Harder now to attract fans as the ticket is easier to get etc..we still have a solid 40 -70 come out every Sunday.

Have a great season guys!!!!

we moved back to Amedeo's (basically our original location ) last year. Coming back again for 2015 as it went so great and we hope to be there forever.

we moved back to Amedeo's (basically our original location ) last year. Coming back again for 2015 as it went so great and we hope to be there forever.

Reminds me of the joke one of the fanclub members told when the club left amedeo's the first time after the two sisters took over and tried to turn it into a martini bar:

What's worse than a woman running a sports bar?

Two women!

cool !

cheers ~ ~

:character0181:

You know there is a group there right? Port City Jets. I met Chris at a JETS tailgate here in Charlotte a few years ago.

Yeah, but 80 is a part of that. Can't let him anywhere near the jukebox.

Reminds me of the joke one of the fanclub members told when the club left amedeo's the first time after the two sisters took over and tried to turn it into a martini bar:

Two women!

2 wmen..

> http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20081203/425.degeneres.odonnell.lc.120308.jpg

We finally bought a house in mountain island/Charlotte and i will be out for a few games this year  :winking0001:

Bump!!!

Raleigh area Jets fans join us on Sept. 13th. Plenty of room, great food, huge screen/sound just for Jets and big HD monitors on walls for all other NFL games..

Greenbeans is my 20+ year viewing partner and makes sure I dont break something ;)

Great! I'll see y'all there!

OMG, never thought I'd actually be out of NJ, but wife's company had a job opp in Burlington, NC so she applied and got the job. We've decided since she has more years to work then I do, that maybe now is the time to make the move. So house is going up for sale in NJ, and we'll be in that area probably before the end of the year. Looking forward to meeting some transplanted JET fans. Hopefully when the dust settles I'll stop by for a visit at the restaurant. Until then, GO JETS....

One more thing since some of you might be down there for a while now, I'm interested in knowing something about the Golf Club at Chapel Ridge area or other area's not too close to major cities that are nice but within a 30-45 minute drive to Burlington. Any info would be great seeing as it's going to be at least a month or 2 till I'm able to tour the area. Thanks

Two women!

that was funny, but it took us years to find out it was just one bad apple sister,,one of them still there and brought us back,,the other one disappeared eventually with family money and cant be found LOL

OMG, never thought I'd actually be out of NJ, but wife's company had a job opp in Burlington, NC so she applied and got the job. We've decided since she has more years to work then I do, that maybe now is the time to make the move. So house is going up for sale in NJ, and we'll be in that area probably before the end of the year. Looking forward to meeting some transplanted JET fans. Hopefully when the dust settles I'll stop by for a visit at the restaurant. Until then, GO JETS....

One more thing since some of you might be down there for a while now, I'm interested in knowing something about the Golf Club at Chapel Ridge area or other area's not too close to major cities that are nice but within a 30-45 minute drive to Burlington. Any info would be great seeing as it's going to be at least a month or 2 till I'm able to tour the area. Thanks

Thats Greensboro area mainly, I'm Raleigh.. sorry, dont know much.. 3 main living areas: 1 - Triangle = Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, 2 - Greensboro (Triad) and 3 - Charlotte area. Asheville area in mountains and Wilmington area at Beach for retirees mainly.

If you come to Raleigh bar (depending on where u end up in Greensboro area a 60-80 min drive, Burlington closer to Raleigh than Greensboro), DM ahead of time and I and GreenBeans will set up a reserved tag at table for you and any guests

that was funny, but it took us years to find out it was just one bad apple sister,,one of them still there and brought us back,,the other one disappeared eventually with family money and cant be found LOL

yeah, it was never an accurate statement just a funny joke.  amazing that one bad apple ruined a great thing.

I lived in Greensboro-High Point area 10-12 years ago. Nice to see a Jet community there. Question though, how did you guys become Jet fans? Are you from New York area originally or you just became Jets fans by watching them on TV?

masochists.

no seriously most (all?) from NJ/NY

SJ, i talk with the good sister all the time, their father lives at the apartment complex i manage. I will be there every Sunday, i moved on site.

• 1 month later...

Great jet Game Day only Special: large Brick Oven Pizza w/1 topping and 6 wings for $15. Rolling Rock cans -- $2.50. 

Come join us on Sunday Sept. 13TH AT 1 pm (GET THERE EARLY FOR A SEAT)

fGReVY.jpg

BUMP. 

Come join GreenBeans and Matt and I on Sept. 13th 

Archived