Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigL

Tonites Scrimmage Televised?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone know if this will be on TV?

I don't believe so. It is on 98.7 FM, but I don't think the video is streamed anywhere online.

I don't believe so. It is on 98.7 FM, but I don't think the video is streamed anywhere online.

Max, will you be recording the audio to repost? I'm at a family reunion and need your help bro! 

Max, will you be recording the audio to repost? I'm at a family reunion and need your help bro! 

They won't let us do that. :) THey watch us like a hawk, lol.

We will have a full break down tomorrow thanks to Joe C.  And one of our new writers Jerry is there and will be living tweeting under the @JetNation account on Twitter.

It will broadcast from TomShanes studio

Snapshot001_zpse3a97c32.jpg

They won't let us do that. :) THey watch us like a hawk, lol.

We will have a full break down tomorrow thanks to Joe C.  And one of our new writers Jerry is there and will be living tweeting under the @JetNation account on Twitter.

Cool. On my way home now. Not going to make the beginning but should get the majority. 

I would hope it's not televised. Not too smart to show the world some schemes coverages and sets on offense.

I would hope it's not televised. Not too smart to show the world some schemes coverages and sets on offense.

Totally agree with you.