Reality "Jets are a 6-8 win team" Thread

Go Jets77

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now I'm an internet tough guy because I happen to agree with the original poster who believes the Jets are a 6 or 8 win team this year? You seriously need help, a great deal of it. To answer the last part of your post, I have no idea how petty and small you feel, nor do I  know what kind of complete a$$hole you would need to be to do whatever it is your talking about. What I do know is that you simply can't stand anyone Jet or Pat fan that disagrees with your hopes and dreams of what the Jets will be this year. You never once addressed the post, you just attacked the poster. You are too cute and simple to take seriously. :biggrin:

:face:

OK, who is pretending to be Shasta?

:akf:  :akf:  :akf:  :akf:

Oh great... another county heard from....

So now I'm an internet tough guy because I happen to agree with the original poster who believes the Jets are a 6 or 8 win team this year? You seriously need help, a great deal of it. To answer the last part of your post, I have no idea how petty and small you feel, nor do I  know what kind of complete a$$hole you would need to be to do whatever it is your talking about. What I do know is that you simply can't stand anyone Jet or Pat fan that disagrees with your hopes and dreams of what the Jets will be this year. You never once addressed the post, you just attacked the poster. You are too cute and simple to take seriously. :biggrin:

1. I pretty obviously got banned intentionally so I really don't care.

2. How ******* sad is it that they still talk about that on JI seeing as it was six years ago?

I honestly think I've looked at JI less than five times since I left and it's only been when someone leaves there because they got banned by Mr. Irrational and posted the link to the thread.

I've only checked them out a couple of weeks ago to read KRL's camp notes, as I feel he does an excellent job. That site has become very stale and boring.

Even with T0m this place is much better.

Are we talking in here about how Klacko was the worst mod ever? Where do i sign?

The only Mod in history to unite Jet and Pats fans together in their shared dislike of him. Heck we should send him to the Middle East to solve that mess.

The only Mod in history to unite Jet and Pats fans together in their shared dislike of him. Heck we should send him to the Middle East to solve that mess.

That's not a bad plan actually

Archived