Rose Bowl finally here- predictions

faba

Both of these teams have unbelievable talent on offense...but Texas has the edge in defense and special teams. The Longhorns have blocked 6 punts this year (returned 2 for TDs) and blocked 3 field goals, as well. They have the speed on defense to run with any team in the country (see the win @ Ohio State earlier in year). USC is one of the best collegiate teams anyone has seen in a while, but there's gotta be a reason that NO TEAM has ever won three in a row.

TEXAS 31 - USC 28

I'll be pulling hard for the Horns to hook em, but I think USC has more talent. The near-misses against Notre Dame and Fresno State give me hope that USC can be beaten. I just hope UT is up to the challenge, unlike Oklahoma was last year. If Young can get into a passing rythym, I think the Longhorns can definitely pull the upset.

I pick with my heart: Texas 38, USC 35.

Both of these teams have unbelievable talent on offense...but Texas has the edge in defense and special teams. The Longhorns have blocked 6 punts this year (returned 2 for TDs) and blocked 3 field goals, as well. They have the speed on defense to run with any team in the country (see the win @ Ohio State earlier in year). USC is one of the best collegiate teams anyone has seen in a while, but there's gotta be a reason that NO TEAM has ever won three in a row.

TEXAS 31 - USC 28

I respect your opinion but to compare Texas's offense to USC's is ridiculous. There never has been and maybe never will be an offense as good as USC's this year. Sorry charlie, USC puts up 50.

Archived