Sign in to follow this  
pointman

Cimini gets interviewed by Rex.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Saw this on twitter...any word on what he asked?  Maybe, "when did you decide that journalistic integrity should take a back seat to the sexier 'controversial' garbage you pump out"?....or something along those lines.

Saw this on twitter...any word on what he asked?  Maybe, "when did you decide that journalistic integrity should take a back seat to the sexier 'controversial' garbage you pump out"?....or something along those lines.

I didn't see any questions asked. But will post if I find anything.

Totally get the fact that it's no big deal, that being said I still hate the fact that Rex is so buddy buddy with those scum##%s

Totally get the fact that it's no big deal, that being said I still hate the fact that Rex is so buddy buddy with those scum##%s

He mentioned that his dad hated the media, and considered them the enemy.  He's just having fun

Just saw some of the video...pretty damn cool IMO.  Of course when the Jets lose a game we'll hear about how it's because he was having a little fun with the media instead of making the team run more sprints.

He mentioned that his dad hated the media, and considered them the enemy. He's just having fun

isnt there a better way to have fun with cimini?....like maybe, I don't know....something out of Hostel?

The more attention Cimini gets the more popular he becomes with his employer. so dont whine and cry when he beats on the Jets during a dry spell. the Jets are giving him exactly what he needs. attention.

Edited by BP

"Rex, you've potentially lost your two starting corners to injury. What do..."

"BOYITELLYA MEHTA WHY DON'T YOU GET UP ON THE PODIUM HAR HAR HAR."

Hahahahahahahaha he is sooooooooo funny!

#Rexhero

Edited by BP