Now Milliner goes down!!!

pointman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually think we should lock Mo up. He's our best player...could probably improve the morale in the locker room after a sh*tty d for the defense. If anyone deserves it, it's him honestly.

absolutely. I was just emphasizing the fact that the jets don't have a pass rusher on the team.period. they have some great run stuffing pocket pushers,but no pass rushers. an entire line made up of defensive tackles.

absolutely. I was just emphasizing the fact that the jets don't have a pass rusher on the team.period. they have some great run stuffing pocket pushers,but no pass rushers. an entire line made up of defensive tackles.

Agreed. Its the best unit on the team....but a lot of teams in the league right now have really good, versatile defensive lines. These teams also know how to create turnovers, something we don't do.

Well everyone obviously should have seen this coming.  Milliner was clearly a long-established injury prone player based on that one whole game he missed during his college career.

Milliner and McDougle both injury prone in college why would that change in the NFL?

Draft day curse continues.......................

Milliner and McDougle both injury prone in college why would that change in the NFL?

Draft day curse continues.......................

Dee's had some injuries, but I'm pretty sure he missed only one game his entire college career.  It's football, injuries happen, you play through them if you can, which he's seemingly done quite well. 

I fail to see how a 3rd round draft-choice getting hurt is a draft-day curse. Over thirty-something players tore their ACLs last year, if that equates to being cursed then every single team in the NFL would have that label on them. 

Dee's had some injuries, but I'm pretty sure he missed only one game his entire college career.  It's football, injuries happen, you play through them if you can, which he's seemingly done quite well. 

I fail to see how a 3rd round draft-choice getting hurt is a draft-day curse. Over thirty-something players tore their ACLs last year, if that equates to being cursed then every single team in the NFL would have that label on them. 

We waste a lot of high draft picks on projectional players McDougle was labeled injury prone yet we used a 3rd on him he would have been there in the 7th round Dee Milliner was often injured in college as well

Free agent options:

Asante Samuel

Darius Robinson

Brandon Hughes

Quentin Jammer

Jason Allen

Justin Rogers

Dunta Robinson

Jabari Greer

Corey Webster

Curtis Brown

Michael Adams

May as well bring all of em in and sign the two who look best.

Figuring out a way to deal with the guys we have is the solution...nothing else you can do. If Lankster's the next guy up...so be it.

We are in for a world of pain. We need to make a real trade. Don't know whats possible, but we have to. We can't limp into the season with zero real corners. 

Ok it stinks to be McDougle- unfortunately every team is going to get injuries- you have to get guys that can help through the whole roster to compensate. For sure they will bring in some CB but do not expect miracle person to come in

it was pure pride on Woody's part to trade Revis and then not revisit bringing him back. The guy is one of the greatest CBs of all time, and now he's playing for a bitter rival. When that game happens, it's gonna be terrible to see Revis in Pats colors. It all could have been avoided. The Jets have 30 mil in cap space and no healthy cornerbacks. 

Ok it stinks to be McDougle- unfortunately every team is going to get injuries- you have to get guys that can help through the whole roster to compensate. For sure they will bring in some CB but do not expect miracle person to come in

Agree 100% the NFL is a business Woody made it personal and he failed miserably not bringing back the best CB in the NFL.

Archived