Now Milliner goes down!!!

pointman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great job Idzik did by sitting on that $30m with a bunch of nobodies and injuries waiting to happen in his secondary.

Do you have a link to the post where you predicted that McDougle and Milliner would be injured in the same day?

I was gonna reply to his post, but I then I figured why any attention to stupid posts

Do you have a link to the post where you predicted that McDougle and Milliner would be injured in the same day?

I told you Idzik should stop sitting on his pile of gold and fix the secondary and the wide receivers. I said it so many times that you guys wanted me dead. I WAS RIGHT. ADMIT IT.

I told you Idzik should stop sitting on his pile of gold and fix the secondary and the wide receivers. I said it so many times that you guys wanted me dead. I WAS RIGHT. ADMIT IT.

youre going to be so embarrassed when Idzik proves you wrong and drafts a corner in rounds one and two next year

youre going to be so embarrassed when Idzik proves you wrong and drafts a corner in rounds one and two next year

I don't care how he does it----draft picks, the pot of gold he's swimming in, whatever. But Darrin Walls and Ellis Lankster should not be starting corners in this league. Only, thanks to Idzik's frugal ways, they are.

I don't care how he does it----draft picks, the pot of gold he's swimming in, whatever. But Darrin Walls and Ellis Lankster should not be starting corners in this league. Only, thanks to Idzik's frugal ways, they are.

oh please, Rex will scheme his way through this with his eyes closed

If only we'd spent some money. Then our starters would be Captain Munnerlyn and Kyle Wilson. #InstantContender

Or Antonio Cromartie or DRC or Vontae Davis, etc.

Plenty of corners to choose from. Idzik chose the most injured corner in NFL history and paired him with a 2nd year guy that has been inconsistent in the NFL and injured in college and a rookie corner that he drafted 3 rounds too early with an injury resume of his own.

You act as if we should be surprised that this situation is spiraling out of control.

Or Antonio Cromartie or DRC or Vontae Davis, etc.

Plenty of corners to choose from. Idzik chose the most injured corner in NFL history and paired him with a 2nd year guy that has been inconsistent in the NFL and injured in college and a rookie corner that he drafted 3 rounds too early with an injury resume of his own.

You act as if we should be surprised that this situation is spiraling out of control.

You act as if you're clairvoyant when you spent two months screaming for us to sign anyone at any position (except the time you threw a sh*tfit when we signed Vick and were rumored to be interested in Jackson).

You act as if you're clairvoyant when you spent two months screaming for us to sign anyone at any position (except the time you threw a sh*tfit when we signed Vick and were rumored to be interested in Jackson).

Of course I did. Because if Idzik wasn't going to sign a corner, he might as well have improved us on the OL, or again at WR, at safety or elsewhere. It would have been better than nothing.

I wasn't a big fan of the Vick signing because I think he's a scumbag admittedly, but also because I doubt he starts on this team. BTW, I would have been fine with a DeSean Jackson signing.

Alterraun Verner. DRC would have come here and steamrolled Rex.

With the new rules(absurd this preseason) you won't be able to play man anymore anyways.

If these injuries are serious hopefully we'll be playing more zone anyways. This man defense Rex plays doesn't create turnovers anyways.

Of course I did. Because if Idzik wasn't going to sign a corner, he might as well have improved us on the OL, or again at WR, at safety or elsewhere. It would have been better than nothing.

If the last five years of Jets football have taught us nothing else (and they haven't), it's that spending to the cap every year is the best way to build a competitive roster.

BTW, I would have been fine with a DeSean Jackson signing.

O rly?

Wow... Idzik refuses to offer all these players fair deals during the 1st week of the off-season, then he tries to go out and blow his wad on a dog torturer and his best friend Crip-sy McCriperson.

Literally the only difference between you and Manish Mehta is that at least Mehta is smart enough to get paid for flinging dissembling semi-coherent word barf into his laptop.

Archived