Darrin Walls

Maxman

With the younger group that will be counted on at CB, I like him.  He showed some promise last year. After a full year in the program I am interested in seeing what he can do.

We will find out soon enough.

Out of what's left I like him the best. Not too crazy about Lankster and I don't know much about Johnny Patrick or the kid we drafted Dixon. Right now I'm hoping for Milliner to come back healthy along with Patterson, put Wilson in the nickel and Walls and Lankster in their usual roles. We just have to hope Milliner and Patterson don't fall on their face, which could be a lot to ask for.

I'm not impressed with him.  He's okay.  I don't think he looked particularly good on Thursday.  I like Rex, but I hope he adjusts.  I can kind of understand leaving Cromartie out there and hoping he picks it up, but he was letting Patterson get beaten like a drum Thursday.  Preseason is the time to find out about guys, but when the season starts, I hope we scheme around this mess. 

I think the chicken littles on this site need to remember we're only replacing our #4 corner, at best.

McDougle looked okay the other night, but he's still a rookie. No way was he going to be a huge difference maker. He would have been a nice part of a rotation.

I think the chicken littles on this site need to remember we're only replacing our #4 corner, at best.

McDougle looked okay the other night, but he's still a rookie. No way was he going to be a huge difference maker. He would have been a nice part of a rotation.

Some people live for this stuff.  I think fans would collectively hope for the best outcome at some point in time. Now they just root for whatever will make them feel better about their own predictions.

That being said, I hope Walls is able to solid out there on a consistent basis.

Some people live for this stuff.  I think fans would collectively hope for the best outcome at some point in time. Now they just root for whatever will make them feel better about their own predictions.

That being said, I hope Walls is able to solid out there on a consistent basis.

You nailed it.  And it erupts like Vesuvius.  A quarter or so of semi-serious football, a couple of injuries, and the forum is already in mid-season form.  Love it!

I'm not exactly a chicken little, but Dimitri Patterson got beaten like a rented mule by stiffs Thursday night.  McDougle was getting the first team reps.  There is a pretty good chance he was going to be our opening day starter opposite Milliner. 

I wonder if darrinwallsgivesmeaboner is still available? Max?

Wouldn't it have to be darrinwallsgavEYouaboner? 

Even if a Notre Dame player were to wash out of the NFL (purely theoretical, just bear with me), he'd be better-suited than his peers for life after football--intellectually, emotionally, morally, and spiritually--thanks to the first-rate education he received at America's finest institution of higher education.

Even if a Notre Dame player were to wash out of the NFL (purely theoretical, just bear with me), he'd be better-suited than his peers for life after football--intellectually, emotionally, morally, and spiritually--thanks to the first-rate education he received at America's finest institution of higher education.

zMFTayq.gif

No worries

Geno is going to carry this team.  With the improvements he showed over the last few games last season, no sweat 35 points a game.  As long as these scrub cb can hold aponenants to 34 points a game then we are GOLDEN

Archived