Vote for your new Jets chant leader, you guys.

T0mShane

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, really embarassing. It just goes to show, the Jets are clueless on who there fans are. Is this a Net game? Stop telling us what to do and when. The fans created the chant without your help and we will recreate it or we will not. Just not with a stupid contest by the gayist fans we have. Whoever wins is going to be boo'ed mercifully so that should be good for a laugh. Oh BTW,  Woody, could you make the music louder in the upper deck, only one of the two ear drumbs busted the other night. Great job driving people to their HDTV's Jets

Really, really embarassing. It just goes to show, the Jets are clueless on who there fans are. Is this a Net game? Stop telling us what to do and when. The fans created the chant without your help and we will recreate it or we will not. Just not with a stupid contest by the gayist fans we have. Whoever wins is going to be boo'ed mercifully so that should be good for a laugh. Oh BTW,  Woody, could you make the music louder in the upper deck, only one of the two ear drumbs busted the other night. Great job driving people to their HDTV's Jets

lol

It is so silly it's hard to imagine no one running down the hallway yelling, "Wait, wait!! I just slept on this I now think it's idiotic. Just to make sure it wasn't me, I asked a couple of people and they started laughing in my face. Let's totally not do this!" Not one marketing employee said this (or anything like it)? Or did a couple and they got overruled by their betters who know a thing or two about the average Jets fan?

It really is funny. "Go click on which you think is the superleaderfan. Vote for your leader - he will tell you what to do, and when to do it, mouthbreathers! Without the leaderfan you'd be lost, just sh*tting your pants in the stands!"

Can't wait for this fan to lead a chant to tell the people to go to the concession stand or Jets shop and buy stuff. 

lol

It is so silly it's hard to imagine no one running down the hallway yelling, "Wait, wait!! I just slept on this I now think it's idiotic. Just to make sure it wasn't me, I asked a couple of people and they started laughing in my face. Let's totally not do this!" Not one marketing employee said this (or anything like it)? Or did a couple and they got overruled by their betters who know a thing or two about the average Jets fan?

It really is funny. "Go click on which you think is the superleaderfan. Vote for your leader - he will tell you what to do, and when to do it, mouthbreathers! Without the leaderfan you'd be lost, just sh*tting your pants in the stands!"

Can't wait for this fan to lead a chant to tell the people to go to the concession stand or Jets shop and buy stuff.

What do you expect from an administration that will not hire personnel to sell season tickets unless they have a BS in Business Administration. It's a cheap way to try to replace "FIREMAN ED."

Is it that loud up there?

lol

"Aaaaaaaasaand that JETS CHANT was brought to you by MODELL's, New York's number one location for all your J-E-T-S gear!"

"Aaaaaaaasaand that JETS CHANT was brought to you by MODELL's, New York's number one location for all your J-E-T-S gear!"

Oh wow.  That is soooo horrific, I seriously hope that will never happen. That would be terrible.  They have probably considered it though. Ugh.

Archived