Vote for your new Jets chant leader, you guys.

T0mShane

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really glad none of you hacks tried to support this. Real proud of you guys.

I'd pay good money to see you be the chant leader.  Camera pans in on Tom, who says something sardonic, video board displays the name "Matthew Modine" under his face.  Everyone boos and/or makes Full Metal Jacket references.

I'd pay good money to see you be the chant leader.  Camera pans in on Tom, who says something sardonic, video board displays the name "Matthew Modine" under his face.  Everyone boos and/or makes Full Metal Jacket references.

Um Matthew Modine is best known for Vision Quest.

oooo fiesty, just curious my friend i really dont know the story behind it

Oh no, not feisty in the least...he's a good dude based on everything I've heard from everyone who has ever met him.  Some fans are upset they they aren't as well known as he is.  He was apparently a Phin fan as a teenager but when he started going to Jets games at Shea he found the light.  I guess I don't have an issue with it becuase it's not like he was a grown man who switched teams because they were winning titles.  Of course this is all based on what I've read and I have no true first hand knowledge of his situation, but I don't get the jealousy thing.  He's a fan and he loves the Jets like some people on here do. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived