Saunders has one car accident

Joe Jets fan

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randylangeblogfb/Jalen-Saunders-Involved-in-One-Car-Accident/c075d2fc-987c-4dae-aaba-e6f7bb53f9ee

Fourth-round rookie Jalen Saundersicon-article-link.gif, who is working both at wide receiver and punt returner for the Jets, was involved in a single-car accident this morning on his way to the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center.

Saunders was taken to a hospital and is being monitored there as a precaution. He will not travel to Cincinnati with the team and is out for Saturday night's game against the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium.

Saunders saw action both in the offense and on special teams in our preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts at MetLife Stadium. He had one reception for 1 yard on offense and he fielded five punts, fair-catching three and returning the other two 11 yards.

WTF,   I mean are you kidding me?

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randylangeblogfb/Jalen-Saunders-Involved-in-One-Car-Accident/c075d2fc-987c-4dae-aaba-e6f7bb53f9ee

Fourth-round rookie Jalen Saundersicon-article-link.gif, who is working both at wide receiver and punt returner for the Jets, was involved in a single-car accident this morning on his way to the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center.

Saunders was taken to a hospital and is being monitored there as a precaution. He will not travel to Cincinnati with the team and is out for Saturday night's game against the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium.

Saunders saw action both in the offense and on special teams in our preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts at MetLife Stadium. He had one reception for 1 yard on offense and he fielded five punts, fair-catching three and returning the other two 11 yards.

WTF,   I mean are you kidding me?

So...who is it you're angry at?

So...who is it you're angry at?

The universe?

Best wishes for a quick recovery for the young man. Idzik is not to blame for this one. You can't predict an injury due to a car accident. You can definitely predict injuries to Dimitri Patterson and Dexter McDougle. That's why Idzik is to blame for those ones.

The universe?

Best wishes for a quick recovery for the young man. Idzik is not to blame for this one. You can't predict an injury due to a car accident. You can definitely predict injuries to Dimitri Patterson and Dexter McDougle. That's why Idzik is to blame for those ones.

Contact the Washington Redskins -- they'd like your prediction on RGIII's health so they can know what to do with Kirk Cousins.

Idziot is not so much an idiot for who he drafted.  He is an idiot for who he didn't draft.  

I know I am in minority here but I would have taken Lacy last year with 2nd pick and then drafted one of the QB in next round

and this year I would have taken a QB again (they had chance at Jimmy Garoppolo)

And I would not have let Howard go.

Florham Park, N.J., police said Friday that Jets rookie receiver Jalen Saunders had a “medical incident” in his car and is not believed to have been in a single-car crash as the team claimed earlier in the day (NJ.com, Aug. 15).

When asked by NJ.com if Saunders was involved in an accident, Sgt. Scott Bartel of the Florham Park police said “I don’t believe so.”

Bartel would not provide details, including the time and place of the incident. Saunders was on his way to the team facility in Florham Park Friday as the team gathered for its flight to Cincinnati for Saturday’s preseason game. The team said that Saunders, a fourth-round pick from Oklahoma, would not make the trip as “a precaution”. (TJB, Aug. 15).

Spokesmen for both the Morrisville (N.J.) Medical Center, where Saunders was treated, and the Jets declined comment when asked about the incident by NJ.com.

Via the jets blog......

Florham Park, N.J., police said Friday that Jets rookie receiver Jalen Saunders had a “medical incident” in his car and is not believed to have been in a single-car crash as the team claimed earlier in the day (NJ.com, Aug. 15).

When asked by NJ.com if Saunders was involved in an accident, Sgt. Scott Bartel of the Florham Park police said “I don’t believe so.”

Bartel would not provide details, including the time and place of the incident. Saunders was on his way to the team facility in Florham Park Friday as the team gathered for its flight to Cincinnati for Saturday’s preseason game. The team said that Saunders, a fourth-round pick from Oklahoma, would not make the trip as “a precaution”. (TJB, Aug. 15).

Spokesmen for both the Morrisville (N.J.) Medical Center, where Saunders was treated, and the Jets declined comment when asked about the incident by NJ.com.

Via the jets blog......

Sloppy journalism by NJ.com.

And this sounds like a day to day thing, nothing to get too concerned about.

Sloppy journalism by NJ.com.

why ?  just curious.   

If you are saying publishing the name of the hospital and trying to get details, I agree with you, I think NFL players deserve a lot more medical privacy than they are afforded

why ?  just curious.   

If you are saying publishing the name of the hospital and trying to get details, I agree with you, I think NFL players deserve a lot more medical privacy than they are afforded

Maybe they were trying to avoid publishing the name of the hospital, but I'm pretty sure Morrisville Medical Center isn't a place in New Jersey. There's a Morrisville in PA down on the south Jersey border. Based on where the facility is, looks like they just botched the name of the hospital. They got close though.

why ?  just curious.   

HIPAA strikes again!

Archived