Jets at Bengals - Preseason Week # 2 -- Game Thread

Maxman

Let's go Jets!

Definitely want to see a strong showing from Geno Smith and the offense.  Sounds like Matt Simms won't play as they want to give Tajh Boyd a shot.

Antonio Allen at CB, it would be nice if he could help calm us down a bit with a strong performance.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really a waste IMO to play boyd. He's done nothing to show he's capable of playing at a higher level than college. Runs flat-footed and stupid, and throws picks. It'll be a waste of time for our other offensive players.

meh

giving him time in the 3rd game would be a waste.  it's either this week or mop up in week 4.  he'll probably get both

Ellis Lankster and Allen start at corner. Decker and Ivory not playing. Nothing counts.

LOL what a pathetic lineup. Idzick had 40m and 12 draft picks and this is the kind of team he puts on the field? I'm not saying he should be publicly flogged yet, but it's worth considering. He may prove to be the worst GM in team history, and that's saying a lot.

LOL what a pathetic lineup. Idzick had 40m and 12 draft picks and this is the kind of team he puts on the field? I'm not saying he should be publicly flogged yet, but it's worth considering. He may prove to be the worst GM in team history, and that's saying a lot.

wilson would start in a real game.  this is a pre-season experiment

good lord

Oh, so Kyle Wilson would be the best corner we put on the field ? When ya put it that way, it makes my concerns sound ridiculous! Thanks Idzik!

Why is this a problem? Kyle Wilson was picked in the first round by a guy who would stop at nothing to improve the team and developed by a defensive genius.

Archived