Jets at Bengals - Preseason Week # 2 -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wilson's coverage was awful. He was beaten from the snap. 

The safety could have done more though, absolutely. Dalton actually took longer than he should have to throw it, normally the safety makes a play.

Horrendous coverage all round. 

He had his back completely turned..he was roasted

nelson roasted his guy as well

difference is geno missed him

Remember when John Idzik drafted Stephen Hill?

Nope, because he didn't. He just drafted Jalen Saunders, Shaq Evans and Quincy Enunwa to *replace* Stephen Hill. I think we can all agree he did a bang up job there, didn't he? All Hail Lord Idzik, who is never wrong.

Nope, because he didn't. He just drafted Jalen Saunders, Shaq Evans and Quincy Enunwa to *replace* Stephen Hill. I think we can all agree he did a bang up job there, didn't he? All Hail Lord Idzik, who is never wrong.

"John Idzik is a bad GM because he has not done enough to clean up the sh*tshow left him by Mike Tannenbaum (who was a good GM)."

Congrats. You've taken over as the most intolerable poster here, and that's saying something.

I've had just about enough of you littering every thread with your sh*t. Tone it down a bit.

Archived