Jets at Bengals - Preseason Week # 2 -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our secondary is legitimately WOAT standards without Milliner, and that's assuming late rookie season is the real Milliner.

The front has been poor but it's expected in the pre-season. I suspect that will be a much bigger factor come week 1.

It's a quick hit sh*t because they can't cover. Front 7 could be all time. Doesn't matter.

Congrats. You've taken over as the most intolerable poster here, and that's saying something.

I already used this exact line in this thread on the legit most intolerable poster which is T0mShane.

Use your German efficiency and find some originality.

It's a quick hit sh*t because they can't cover. Front 7 could be all time. Doesn't matter.

The long TD was not.

Pre-Season is always vanilla in terms of what the front 7 will do and in particular what a coach like Rex will do. There'll be much more to this D in the regular season, even with the awfulness we have in the secondary. 

So the coverage on Nelson was awful, therefore the coverage from Wilson was good.

Logic.

no, same coverage.  if you look at the endzone view they showed going to commercial, wilson was actually closer to sanu than the bengal was to nelson.  the difference is daltons pass was better

I'm sure you can understand that

Archived