• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Combo deal

Cough

#intolerable

I would like a clarification on your use of "intolerable."

Best nickel corner ya herd

I'm at work. Can someone tell me if Geno looks like he watched some Mike Ditka highlights this week?

Not a real fan.

I would like to see the Jets complete some forward passes.

what here no what

Ellis Lankster and Allen start at corner. Decker and Ivory not playing. Nothing counts.

No wonder this forum has gone down the sh*tter.

So can someone explain to me again how Geno gives the Jets a better chance to win than Vick does?

The pouting on the sidleilnes after the INT should merit a blakelt party. Smith sucks and is an ass. I hate VIsk, but he's the better QB and it's not close. You cannot hide this awfulness

The pouting on the sidleilnes after the INT should merit a blakelt party. Smith sucks and is an ass. I hate VIsk, but he's the better QB and it's not close. You cannot hide this awfulness

Agree 100%. Smith is the forth best QB on this roster.

If you're pulling in the horns and keeping it up under wraps until opening mayor perhaps simply suck terribly, please sit Johnson already. Since they're gonna run every 1st and 2nd down, might need Johnson to be healthy opening day.

Smith is far down the list of issues right now.

If you cannot score and have an inferior QB you will lose more often than not. Smith is terrible. We really need to see Johnson get 25 carries tonight? is that what the preseason is about for this IDIOT FESTIVAL franchise? 

If you cannot score and have an inferior QB you will lose more often than not. Smith is terrible. We really need to see Johnson get 25 carries tonight? is that what the preseason is about for this IDIOT FESTIVAL franchise?

Smith hasn't done anything terrible tonight. The int was a miscommunication and could easily be on Nelson(a scrub). He's completing passes to backup players with a poor line in front of him. Johnson sucks anyways.

Winters, Mangold and the entire secondary are very bad right now.

Archived