CAMP TWEETS MONDAY OK

T0mShane

Interesting tidbits--

1. Mangold in the trainer's area with no helmet on. Dalton Freeman is the center.

2. @RichCimini: Jason Babin with first team defense for first snap, Quinton Coples for second. #nyj

3. Jalen Saunders back with team, but not practicing. Will speak with press on Wednesday.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting tidbits--

1. Mangold in the trainer's area with no helmet on. Dalton Freeman is the center.

2. @RichCimini: Jason Babin with first team defense for first snap, Quinton Coples for second. #nyj

3. Jalen Saunders back with team, but not practicing. Will speak with press on Wednesday.

More uninteresting tidbits please.

How did Babin look Saturday? Babin looked awful against the Colts IMO.

He has no interest in doing anything other than rushing the passer.

Coples, while it doesn't show up on the score card I thought did a great job of setting the edge the other night. He's a handful and can blow a line up. He just sticks to lineman. He can't shed blocks. Really thought he'd get past it but we haven't seen it in preseason.

He has no interest in doing anything other than rushing the passer.

Coples, while it doesn't show up on the score card I thought did a great job of setting the edge the other night. He's a handful and can blow a line up. He just sticks to lineman. He can't shed blocks. Really thought he'd get past it but we haven't seen it in preseason.

Lets wait a few weeks. 

How did Babin look Saturday?  Babin looked awful against the Colts IMO

Good question. I was at a bbq Saturday and was pretty nice on good food and alcoholic beverages. I'm going to watch the game again tonight. The only thing that I specifically remember from the game was When Pryor blew up a WR for a pass break up and when Demario Davis blitzed untouched and blew up their qb. Everything else is foggy lol. 

Lets wait a few weeks. 

No doubt.  I'm a believer...but its just my observations.  Who knows what his assignments were and I'm sure Rex is showing too much.  I've got faith...but thats what I've seen so far in the preseason from Coples. 

If he's right, my response is, "so what?" Tell me it'll be Ferguson's or Mangold's or Chris Johnson's best season and we'll talk.

Are you ******* kidding me? Mr. Crybaby we didnt sign DRC and any other CB on the market is now more concerned with the most proven players on the team rather than the position you've been whining about not addressing all offseason long?

Are you ******* kidding me? Mr. Crybaby we didnt sign DRC and any other CB on the market is now more concerned with the most proven players on the team rather than the position you've been whining about not addressing all offseason long?

It's not impressive because the bar is so low that Jenna Jameson in her prime couldn't limbo under it.

It's not impressive because the bar is so low that Jenna Jameson in her prime couldn't limbo under it.

huh?

You've bitched and moaned all offseason about CB's and now Rex is saying Wilson will have a great season which should make you happy since you havent shut up for 4 months about the CB position but now we should be concerned about our 3 probowl players on the roster.

Gotcha.  Makes total sense.

huh?

You've bitched and moaned all offseason about CB's and now Rex is saying Wilson will have a great season which should make you happy since you havent shut up for 4 months about the CB position but now we should be concerned about our 3 probowl players on the roster.

Gotcha. Makes total sense.

Going out on a limb here and saying that Kyle Wilson will indeed not have his finest season.

huh?

Gotcha.  Makes total sense.

Can Wilson cover the outside? Has his awareness doubled? No? Then I don't wanna hear it.

BTW,

POTW NOM NOM NOM

Archived