JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really the level to which mafia "insults" have sunk? So, so sad.

What happened to this place?

Sorry, I have nothing to prove so I'd rather go silly than hurtful. Ape has a small dick and a napoleon complex. If you want some good insults have him play.

Lol Verb's at L-2.

@Nyn Screw you. :P

Lulz I know why Leelou's on me but why the hate AVM? Join us on Verb's train.

Well until this post I was just lol voting because you lol voted old man BG.

Now I'm voting you because of this post.

Thanks,

Management

This is really the level to which mafia "insults" have sunk?  So, so sad.

What happened to this place?

CTM, slats, Vic, and DPR - make sure those guys play, and the entertainment shall be aplenty.

Are we trying for a verbal meltdown? Is he just always scum?

Yes, but the meltdown only occurs when what 80 says below is true:

This game bores me now that a Verbal blind speedlynch before he posts is no longer possible.  Unvote

He once blind lynched me (speedlynched, too) and I was the Cop.  I went off the deep end.  That started our deep hatred of each other that sometimes borders on the homoerotic.

Umm, yeah.

/awkward

He once blind lynched me (speedlynched, too) and I was the Cop.  I went off the deep end.  That started our deep hatred of each other that sometimes borders on the homoerotic.

I teared up a bit. That was beautiful.

CTM, slats, Vic, and DPR - make sure those guys play, and the entertainment shall be aplenty.

Yes, but the meltdown only occurs when what 80 says below is true:

Umm, yeah.

/awkward

Sometimes?

Well until this post I was just lol voting because you lol voted old man BG.

Now I'm voting you because of this post.

Thanks,

Management

Course, no prob.  Oh, just sayin though, you're kinda wrong.  Plus, bg vote was worth it.

Vote Rand

Third time's a charm  lol

</3

Batman figured the game out and we can all go home! I think jif is scum every game. A joke is fine by why push a lynch like that day 1?

While JiF and I have our differences, he tends to share my willingness to kill Verbal.  Which is the only commendable aspect to JiF.

Batman figured the game out and we can all go home! I think jif is scum every game. A joke is fine by why push a lynch like that day 1?

I don't think I've been scum since you've started playing. All Ive done is live up to my billing as the greatest scum hunter to ever walk the face of the planet.

- Batman

I don't think I've been scum since you've started playing. All Ive done is live up to my billing as the greatest scum hunter to ever walk the face of the planet.

- Batman

You wagged your scum dick in my face during that one game... Dpr's or the one right after it.

"boopsie and I are mafia" and you still won. It's scared me for life.

Archived