JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

1. I'm not modding. You really should stop being an a$$hole in this game though and respect what Hallia asked for.

2. You really have no ******* clue what you are talking about in regards to my life and I'm putting you on ignore.

Ok you don't get it and that's fine. At one time I was trying to encourage you to keep looking for the right one but at this point all I'm saying is that if you didn't get divorced, it wasn't marriage. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you don't get it and that's fine. At one time I was trying to encourage you to keep looking for the right one but at this point all I'm saying is that if you didn't get divorced, it wasn't marriage. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Obviously you don't get it. I never said I was married and divorced. I said close enough due to my situation. I don't really see how me not having a ring or kid is why I left. I had a beautiful diamond and I don't want kids. You don't know the situation is what I'm saying so leave me and the situation the **** alone.

Obviously you don't get it. I never said I was married and divorced. I said close enough due to my situation. I don't really see how me not having a ring or kid is why I left. I had a beautiful diamond and I don't want kids. You don't know the situation is what I'm saying so leave me and the situation the **** alone.

A ring is substantially different. Again , you never said that.

LK as someone removed from this conversation I'm just going to say you're coming across as pushy to say the very least.

She said she doesn't want to talk about it with you. Even if you think she's dead wrong in her views or whatever why do you keep pressing?

Just let it drop.

Official Vote Count 

Crusher(4): 80, BG, JiF, AVM
JiF(1): Crusher

That was a lynch!  Sorry for my absence!

Crusher - Jabba the Hutt - Mafia Goon has been lynched!

Town has won!

Lol... 80 gets extra credit points for nailing this one down to the character.

And yay, we win!  Sorry for my spastic play in this game, but you can now see all of the crap I was saying was actually true. :P

Hey BG, you ever gonna do that Wrestlemafia 2 game?

I've been waiting for that for like a year or something.

Sounds like a really cool theme and the first one looked like a lot of fun.

I think it's safe to say with my stretches of disappearing acts during this game, trying to mod one right now would probably not go so well.

I'd certainly do another WM game at some point, it's just a matter of when things chill out at work enough to actually have the time to keep up with it.

I think it's safe to say with my stretches of disappearing acts during this game, trying to mod one right now would probably not go so well.

I'd certainly do another WM game at some point, it's just a matter of when things chill out at work enough to actually have the time to keep up with it.

Yeah I understand. No point in doing something if you can't give it the attention it needs.

I think I was my own version of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" this game:

The Good:  Calling Crusher as Jabba the Hut in the end.

The Bad:  Not following through with a Crusher lynch early when I suspected him.

The Ugly:  Declaring Arsis as obv town.  lol.

:face:

I think I was my own version of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" this game:

The Good:  Calling Crusher as Jabba the Hut in the end.

The Bad:  Not following through with a Crusher lynch early when I suspected him.

The Ugly:  Declaring Arsis as obv town.  lol.

:face:

I called crush for scum day 1 as well (though I also did Leelou...oops)...yet followed onto Verb when I should have pushed for crush.

Meh.

Damn.  On the plus side I'm pumped for football, specially since I'm a Niners fan lol. Did any of you see that game?

I watched it.  Cowboys are terrible.  San Fran missed a lot of opportunities.  Should have scored in the 40's.  No second half points and 14 unanswered...but overall, got to love the way they came out.  Just masterful by the D to start to the game.

Someone on the Cowboys needs to learn about this new position in the NFL called the TE.  There is this guy, Vernon Davis, he's pretty good and was uncovered, a lot.

I watched it.  Cowboys are terrible.  San Fran missed a lot of opportunities.  Should have scored in the 40's.  No second half points and 14 unanswered...but overall, got to love the way they came out.  Just masterful by the D to start to the game.

Someone on the Cowboys needs to learn about this new position in the NFL called the TE.  There is this guy, Vernon Davis, he's pretty good and was uncovered, a lot.

lol yeah Cowboys sucked.  SF wasn't trying as hard in the end though lol, we were running much more and trying to keep the clock going, we weren't looking too hard for what were pretty much garbage time TDs.

LOL, yeah Davis was open so many times.  Also Murray was pretty much the only competent person on that Dallas offense that game, and he was the cause of one of the TDs too.

Archived