What I want to see on Friday night...

Maxman

Not in order of importance but here are a few things I want to see:

• Geno Smith lead the Jets to a 1st drive touchdown in the air. #1 offense vs #1 defense on the field.
  • I want to see Chris Johnson talk about how healthy he feels after the game is over.
  • Something from the secondary that makes me feel like it will be okay.
  • Jace Amaro - want him to convince me that he is capable of big numbers in this league.

Is that too much to ask for on Friday night?

What do you want to see?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Geno Smith lead the Jets to a 1st drive touchdown in the air. #1 offense vs #1 defense on the field.
  • I want to see Chris Johnson talk about how healthy he feels after the game is over.
  • Jace Amaro - want him to convince me that he is capable of big numbers in this league.

What do you want to see?

Personally I would like to see chicken wings and cold beer for as far as the eye can see.  Oh yeah and your crap too.  

No.  I think those are reasonable request.

Personally I would like to see chicken wings and cold beer for as far as the eye can see.  Oh yeah and your crap too.  

I will be at the game but I won't be partaking in beer or wings. :)

At least scoring drives from our first team. No INTs. Pryor put on a performance against the 1's. Some decent corner play. And last but not least, Eli continue to completely suck.

No INTs is a huge one, you are right.

Those are both really good. I think Coples is going to be okay. I hope Hill will be okay, but he still scares the hell out of me.

I think/hope both are going to have breakout seasons.  If they do, it changes a lot of things on both sides of the ball

I think/hope both are going to have breakout seasons.  If they do, it changes a lot of things on both sides of the ball

Hill or Nelson. One of them has to step up and be the # 2 guy. These draft pick injuries to the WR makes that a necessity.

A dominant performance by the secondary.  Anything less than that would be concerning IMO based on the Giants looking horrible so far and having a new offense.  It's already been mentioned, but:    

Coples needs to get at least one sack against the Giants O-line and Hill has got to do something to claim that #2 job.

Bounceback performance from Winters.  If not, one of the young G's needs to show something.

Pryor and Coples each laying out Eli. AA have a couple legit stops. Wilson turn his head and knock one down. Hill catch one pass, amaro two. Oline less than 3 holds per half. Geno continuing to look good. Mostly looking forward to watching if our D secondary can improve. Oh and some better punting!

And a partridge in a pear tree. 

Ban Stoic. 

I don't want to see him, or anyone, banned. It would be nice if he and guys like madmike would pump the breaks a little. I'm surprised when I see things like CTM and I having a 10 post slap-fight and catching a lecture about being stupid, but these guys take an enormous sh*t all over this site for a month and it's business as usual. 

I don't want to see him, or anyone, banned. It would be nice if he and guys like madmike would pump the breaks a little. I'm surprised when I see things like CTM and I having a 10 post slap-fight and catching a lecture about being stupid, but these guys take an enormous sh*t all over this site for a month and it's business as usual.

CTM is really obnoxious, though.

I was joking. I don't mind him... or anyone really. I'd rather a site that is liberal than one that resembles the Third Reich.

I don't want to see him, or anyone, banned. It would be nice if he and guys like madmike would pump the breaks a little. I'm surprised when I see things like CTM and I having a 10 post slap-fight and catching a lecture about being stupid, but these guys take an enormous shit all over this site for a month and it's business as usual.

I absolutely hate it when you are right.

What do you want to see?

Not to worried about jace amaro. He'll be better down the road especially in his sophomore season.

I need to see geno dominant, alot of positive plays.

Archived