****** Official Snoopy Bowl Repeat Thread ******

ZachEY

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eli has been straight garbage all summer in his new offense. If he's completing passes tonight, you've really got to worry that there aren't any answers at corner until Milliner is 100%.

I agree. This giants offense has been sh*t. If we can't stop them were in for a world of hurt

Eli has been straight garbage all summer in his new offense. If he's completing passes tonight, you've really got to worry that there aren't any answers at corner until Milliner is 100%.

No, you've really got to worry. Not me.

jets would do well to study giants two recent SB runs.

And if Eli is sh*tty again tonight, you'll find another reason to piss and moan and cry about the sky falling.

Our QB is better than theirs, and their secondary is better than ours. How things change.

Also, yeah yeah.. F Eli.

I don't care if they are our in-state rivals or not. I love that mouth-breathing son-of-a-bitch. He took two rings right off of Belli and Tom's poop-smelling-like fingers... meanwhile all Rex has done is kiss those rings.

I don't care if they are our in-state rivals or not. I love that mouth-breathing son-of-a-bitch. He took two rings right off of Belli and Tom's poop-smelling-like fingers... meanwhile all Rex has done is kiss those rings.

hot pocket > steaming pile > Peyton > Eli > getting circumcised with a butter knife > Brady

I love snoopy. As a cartoonist I always read Peanuts growing up and still do. The fact that Snoopy is the jets mascot was such an awesome moment for me. I know to many of you you probably think it's stupid and that's too bad cause Snoopy is freaking awesome and i'd rather hang with him than many people. I hope Metlife continues this Snoopy Bowl tradition and the Giants start taking it as serious as the Jets do. Injuries aside it's refreshing and nice seeing a preseason game get intense. 

Archived