****** Official Snoopy Bowl Repeat Thread ******

ZachEY

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dem cheese fries doe...

They **** you by putting the hot sauce right next to the ketchup. I saw somebody blob hot sauce and their fries and then tried to wipe it off.

Prohibition?

The one that says T0mShane with a circle and line through it. thats the universal prohibition sign.

They **** you by putting the hot sauce right next to the ketchup. I saw somebody blob hot sauce and their fries and then tried to wipe it off.

The one that says T0mShane with a circle and line through it. thats the universal prohibition sign.

Oh jeez. Ha. I'll consider it. I'm universally beloved.

I was admittedly superdrunk when the game started, but I just watched the first half again on DVR. Here are my valued, delayed observations :

1. Geno looked nice in a clean pocket, but he gets really inaccurate when people get around his feet. He's still throwing it more than he's passing it, but he dropped an absolute dime to Decker in the end zone that DRC defended well. Needs to anticipate better in order to stop throwing it late and getting his receivers lit up (Decker took the hit tonight). I hope they let Geno throw it 30 times per game, if only to see he works past some bad habits. That said, he's not losing this job unless he gets hurt.

I truly believe some of the games we'll have no choice but to throw. Mainly against (Broncos, Packers, Chargers, Bears, even the lions (maybe)), but I'm sure he'll get plenty of reps at the beginning of the season because I think they'll be somewhat shootouts

I truly believe some of the games we'll have no choice but to throw. Mainly against (Broncos, Packers, Chargers, Bears, even the lions (maybe)), but I'm sure he'll get plenty of reps at the beginning of the season because I think they'll be somewhat shootouts

unless we run the ball down their throats and play stifling defense :)

Archived