Jalen Saunders Situation

JetNation

Kid is 160lbs soaking wet...making a living crossing over the middle would last about 3 games before the body bag came out.

Oh. I'll wait to see how they use him before I begin to believe that. You think that they're gonna throw slants over the middle to him, that that's his role? Doubt it.

He isn't even the best one we passed on, John Brown from Pitt St. who the Jets brought in for a workout was lighting up the Cardinals camp, nobody could cover him Cro, Patterson, or Honey Badger, he tweaked a hamstring first week of August, and haven't heard much about him since, but he will be their 3rd WR this year I believe, and can be a good bet to break out. Arizona took him with their 3rd rounder a few picks after the Jets took McDougle.

yeah i think mc dougle would have been there a few picks latter we reached a bit I like him but yeah I think we reached a bit

so others teams picks are sure fire "going to be good" picks, the jets picks are wasted ?

and you know all this 3 weeks into their NFL careers ?

sh*t, maybe you should be the GM

ok you are missing the point we passed on a very good WR with our 3rd mc dougal was a bit of a reach, MY OPINION  is we could have taken a very good WR wich the team at the time was in need, we took a guy that in my OPINION we could have taken at the end of the 3rd and the WRs we did draft look like they wont even make  the team that's  all!! im just talking about the WRs that's all I like our other pics calm down

Archived