Geno Smith progressing ...

Smashmouth

For an old guy, you have a pretty good memory BP.

Thanks kid! I do remember you pming me here to tell me about that picture to a face/poster that over at JI eons ago lol that frickin thread was comedic gold.

Thanks for the memories! :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno does look a lot better - but I will remain cautiously optimistic until he's playing well in real games against top tier defenses. When/if that happens, that's when we'll know if we have a franchise QB on our hands or another JAG.

Geno does look a lot better - but I will remain cautiously optimistic until he's playing well in real games against top tier defenses. When/if that happens, that's when we'll know if we have a franchise QB on our hands or another JAG.

No doubt. Totally agree, he has a ton to prove yet. But he is having a good camp and that beats the alternative.  :)

Hey Thanks! got a quick follow up question for you. I know I have a good memory, thanks! do you have any link to or text of ANY article the prestigious stoiscentry has written for this site? because for the life of me I cant find or remember one :)

Check the front page. They are there:  http://JetNation.com

There are a bunch of them.  :)

No doubt. Totally agree, he has a ton to prove yet. But he is having a good camp and that beats the alternative.   :)

100%, and I've remained in Geno's corner since we drafted him, but some fans need to take it down a notch. He is still going to struggle and times have rough outings and hopefully those same fans who are newly behind him will stick behind him. After an easy Week 1 win against Oakland there will be tough times ahead.

Thanks kid! I do remember you pming me here to tell me about that picture to a face/poster that over at JI eons ago lol that frickin thread was comedic gold.

Thanks for the memories! :)

Speaking of good threads, remember the one when Cubed had her bag lunch stolen and Garb saw a limo driving away from the crime scene?

Wishful thinking bordering on delusions of madden and pre-season football. Geno is hot garbage, he will be in the bottom ten most likely bottom five QB's this season.

Based on what?  His rookie campaign or your own agenda of being a mindless negative prick troll on this message board?  

Based on what?  His rookie campaign or your own agenda of being a mindless negative prick troll on this message board?  

Agenda? You don't need to have an agenda, just watch Geno play, he has no business starting an NFL game and once you are forced to take your green colored glassed off you'll be able to see this. Heck leave them on for all I care but Genos is awful.

Agenda? You don't need to have an agenda, just watch Geno play, he has no business starting an NFL game and once you are forced to take your green colored glassed off you'll be able to see this. Heck leave them on for all I care but Genos is awful.

Yes.  You dump all over everything Jet here with no other intent except to troll and make this board miserable.

Green colored glasses?  GFY.  I simply don;t think we have seen enough of Geno to make an informed decision.  Would just like to see more before I make a decision.  If he sucks for the first 8 games of the season, then I would happily put Vick in and take another QB next year.  

You act like you have a crystal ball jammed up your ass that allows you to foresee the future of his bad play before he even has a chance to prove himself.  GFY TROLL.

Yes. You dump all over everything Jet here with no other intent except to troll and make this board miserable.

Green colored glasses? GFY. I simply don;t think we have seen enough of Geno to make an informed decision. Would just like to see more before I make a decision. If he sucks for the first 8 games of the season, then I would happily put Vick in and take another QB next year.

You act like you have a crystal ball jammed up your ass that allows you to foresee the future of his bad play before he even has a chance to prove himself. GFY TROLL.

Spot on :-)

Yes.  You dump all over everything Jet here with no other intent except to troll and make this board miserable.

Green colored glasses?  GFY.  I simply don;t think we have seen enough of Geno to make an informed decision.  Would just like to see more before I make a decision.  If he sucks for the first 8 games of the season, then I would happily put Vick in and take another QB next year.  

You act like you have a crystal ball jammed up your ass that allows you to foresee the future of his bad play before he even has a chance to prove himself.  GFY TROLL.

something got under crusher's skin besides adipose tissue

something got under crusher's skin besides adipose tissue

At least adipose keeps you warm. Shasta is historically useless. It was awful at JI and it's awful here.  Adds nothing and just makes the board unreadable under the guise that everyone but it wears green colored glasses.  Yeah because this board is loaded with unfounded optimism.  Might be 2-3 of those posters on the board.  Rest of us are miserable and expecting the worse.  Don;t need any help finding reality from a useless piece of sh*t New England troll.  

At least adipose keeps you warm. Shasta is historically useless. It was awful at JI and it's awful here.  Adds nothing and just makes the board unreadable under the guise that everyone but it wears green colored glasses.  Yeah because this board is loaded with unfounded optimism.  Might be 2-3 of those posters on the board.  Rest of us are miserable and expecting the worse.  Don;t need any help finding reality from a useless piece of sh*t New England troll.  

true.. but he does get under Klacko's skin, which is always enjoyable

How does it make you feel when someone who has no business starting an NFL game beats your favorite team?

I'm not a Pats fan I and I think Geno is awful.  The evidence?  How about last year?  Don't give me the last 4 games either the last 4 games he performed up to "Game Manager" noodle arm Chad level which is still bad and wont bring a real championship here.  I am not a big fan of evaluating individual performance during the preseason because there are too many variables.

I hope he makes large improvements this year but I'm definitely not expecting it.

I'm not a Pats fan I and I think Geno is awful.  The evidence?  How about last year?  Don't give me the last 4 games either the last 4 games he performed up to "Game Manager" noodle arm Chad level which is still bad and wont bring a real championship here.  I am not a big fan of evaluating individual performance during the preseason because there are too many variables.

I hope he makes large improvements this year but I'm definitely not expecting it.

Just because Sanchez never improved doesn't mean improvement isn't a thing.

Anyone not wearing green colored glasses doesn't need a crystal ball to see that Geno sucks, but I'll enjoy the hell out of watching Jet fans come to that realization over the course of the season. Angry much?

Archived