Dimitri Patterson went AWOL.

T0mShane

What do you want me to do, not respond to every piece of news that is embarrassing for John Idzik? Actually, you might have your wish there because it's getting hard to keep up with him. What a fool.

Unless this guy has a history of bailing on his team, I do not see how Idzik can be held responsible. If the guy goes out on the field and sucks big time. that is another story. And we have not gotten to the regular season yet.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless this guy has a history of bailing on his team, I do not see how Idzik can be held responsible. If the guy goes out on the field and sucks big time. that is another story. And we have not gotten to the regular season yet.

7 teams in 8 years isn't enough proof that theres a problem.

Second year in a row Idzik's guy goes missing. Unreal. Can't believe the sh*theap we are lining up as a secondary right now. I'm pretty sure the 1987 replacement players fielded a better secondary.

Actually, its 2 in 1 year.

Pattersons been a journeyman slot his entire career.He's 31 years old and being asked to play the outside on a heavy man corner team. He was going to be this years Wayne Hunter in the media most likely.

waht rebuild sign DRC adn were Instant Condender

He would have needed a little better drafts as well - but I agree DRC was a must signing this offseason and he failed. It was worse than Antoine Winfield flying off to Minn.

Archived