•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

"Rate my Draft" Thread

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Miss Lonelyhearts

Miss Lonelyhearts

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking that's the right call too.  Just can't trust the Giant offense at all right now.

Don't take fantasy football advice from the abominable snowman.

Houston's defense has the worst rush DVOA in the league and Jennings is getting more touches than all but a handful of backs. This isn't even close.

#52 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 47,395 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

Don't take fantasy football advice from the abominable snowman.

Houston's defense has the worst rush DVOA in the league and Jennings is getting more touches than all but a handful of backs. This isn't even close.

True, but Green Bay is 30th in rush DVOA and Bell is the more talented runner.  Jennings has out-touched him 42-32 but I think Bell gets about the same # as Jennings this week.

It's a coin flip for me at this point.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#53 RandA_lThor

RandA_lThor

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:35 AM

Jennings. Bell has proven himself to be the best RB im the Lions backfield, but he hasnt taken Bush completely out. Bush has the potential to vulture TDs which is an unnecessary risk. Jennings is a solid play and hopefully you can get TDs from the Giants when you're playing another team strong mainly in the run with Foster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users