Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

Amazing all the drama, anger, hatred, and worse that started right there.

Right there was the genesis of it all, the seeds of so much that came after were sown.

It really was.

If memory serves me, he banned a poster with far less of a post count (ie, name. ie. recognisability) than himself or I for talking crap about Palin.  I thought it was BS, and challenged him on both that, and to make an actual logical/political post in support of her.  It did not go well, and I was banned, and then threatened to be beat up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of months ago, I read an article about the shifting of power in the in the NFL from the AFC to the NFC.

It was very well written, with some great research and analysis.

It was written by a chick, and the pic under the by-line looked like JB.

I think she's legit.  I don't really read her stuff because it's central florida focused, which is of zero interest, but she's got a real gig now.

It really was.

If memory serves me, he banned a poster with far less of a post count (ie, name. ie. recognisability) than himself or I for talking crap about Palin.  I thought it was BS, and challenged him on both that, and to make an actual logical/political post in support of her.  It did not go well, and I was banned, and then threatened to be beat up.

LOL...ohh the good ol' days. 

Well I can't wait to see what type of things rile up you folks in these here parts. 

Thank you.

The new guys have been great, but I am a tad bewildered with this 'bringing hatred form JI' over the few folks in this thread..

Come on guys, JetNation is like the founding of  Australia. We are the dregs of society no one wanted and made a great home instead and showed the establishment that even the misfits could succeed 

Start fresh and give folks u didnt like a new chance to re-invent themselves here.

Cheers Mate!

Meanwhile-in-Australia_o_112639.jpg

It really was.

Yes - pretty nauseating on reflection.

Great story when they start pouring scotch, though.

Everything is fantastic; my youngest parlayed his trips to Brazil (he does capoeira) into a "sustainability report"; he used that to get into UC Berkeley. So, I'm a Cal Parent (my wife is as well, but I'm still better than her...lousy chore monger). My lemon tree is doing great; it's a wonderful life for sure.

Don't forget that people start having flashbacks whenever you post. That's a bonus.

It really was.

The only smart thing I ever did while on either site was avoiding that politics board like the friggin' plague.  There's already enough nonsensical rants out there from all sorts of whackjobs regarding any insignificant topic, you don't need to mix that crap into it to make it worse.

Besides, over there I had already won the disdain of the big guy himself, so I kind of had my bases covered in that regard.

be nice to joe or you may become a main course at his tailgate.   SARburgers with cheese.  Yum.

I avoid the burping farting lost-in-high-school throng like the plague at Jets games, walking to my car is like Vietnam.

Besides, if I wanted to befriend a short order cook I'd go to the local diner.

SAR I

As someone who has predicted losing or .500 seasons every year for a couple of years now, and taken no abuse of any kid for it, I can say that's complete hogwash.

I've called for Rex's firing as well. Enjoyed some debate, but never engendered the loathing heaped on you.

There comes a point, SAR, where it's not the message, it's the messanger.

But you already knew that. As you said, famously, on JI.....you know you troll, and you do it for as much attention as you can get.

Given you're start here right off the bat playing the Martyr card, it's hard to take you all that seriously.

But I'll give the benefit, you want to talk "just football", I can do that.

Whatever you say, Churchill. 

Ruining one forum wasn't enough?  Have to go for two?

SAR I

Yea SAR, it's the way you deliver your message.

PM me if you want some pointers on how to accomplish that.

SAR:  "I think Rex Ryan is a lousy, one-dimensional head coach."

JI:  "TROLL!"

SAR:  "I see the Jets and their secondary and their WR's and their QB and I see 8-8 this season."

Man, I really need some help with messaging, really evil posting techique I've got there.

SAR I

I avoid the burping farting lost-in-high-school throng like the plague at Jets games, walking to my car is like Vietnam.

Besides, if I wanted to befriend a short order cook I'd go to the local diner.

SAR I

You can't take shots at people like this, then expect people to be kind.

I have a feeling it's going to be a short ride for you, sir.

SAR:  "I see the Jets and their secondary and their WR's and their QB and I see 8-8 this season."

Man, I really need some help with messaging, really evil posting techique I've got there.

SAR I

Troll!

SAR I

Welcome to my world.

JungleShift?? Is that you?

Well it sure as 'ell ain't Fuji Lengths Jet Lungfish or Jut Shelfing... :getgreen:

My post counts haven't made it over here yet. 

Could be trading at the Zimbabwean exchange rate.

Jestful times are Nigh 

Can't we all just get along?

We've been kindly granted sanctuary and we should leave the past in the past.

I say we blow up the old placeTM with the unfinished business of settling scores, wronging rights and

vending vendettas while it implodes....

Signed,

Cath Harr's Sis

It's sh*t like this that makes people hate you.

Sh*t like what?

I am a season ticket holder who does not appreciate drinking, smoking, cursing, and rude behavior.  The parking lots, unfortunately, are filled with those types.  The PSL process eradicated those types of low-end fans from my section, but it's the parking lots that need cleaning up next.  I'm trying to get the Jets to create a tailgate-free lot, we'll see what happens.

SAR I

Archived