Jets \ Eagles : The Game Thread

Maxman

Jets \ Eagles in the backup bowl. Let's go Jets.

Hoping to see no injuries and some of the young kids shine (especially on the oline). It would be nice to feel more secure about the depth on this team.

What does everyone want to see?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No! My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail j/k congrats man!!! How's rusty doing?

Rusty is doing a lot better!! A year ago at this time is a different story. He was in a very bad motorcycle accident and spent all of July in a comma.He has trouble with his short term memory... Not to so much with the long term though, He was a real treat to visit in the hospital sometimes telling old tailgate stories. Some things are better off forgotten.

rex won't put vick in will he ?  with sanchez on the eagles sidelines wearing a baseball cap ?

I mean rex can learn from prior mistakes.......right ?

I say let simms have 3/4's and throw boyd a 1/4 so he can tell his grandkids he actually played in an NFL stadium

rex won't put vick in will he ? with sanchez on the eagles sidelines wearing a baseball cap ?

I mean rex can learn from prior mistakes.......right ?

I say let simms have 3/4's and throw boyd a 1/4 so he can tell his grandkids he actually played in an NFL stadium

I think Vick is starting but he'll probably get 1 series. His playing time will be very limited.

Salas drops one in traffic that hit him square in the hands going over the middle. Linebacker was on him quickly, but that's one you have to catch. If he wants to make this team, he can't afford a hiccup today.

Still looks a lot better than Hill.

Archived