Guests & Lurkers...Don't miss out When Herm Goes to KC !

Smizzy

I don't post much cause i'm more pro herm than anti herm & am deemed a fool for being so. what a great year to go fishing for a head coach. maybe we can drag this thing out til all descent prospects are sucked up by the other quarter of the league in the same market

imo, herm is a better coach than martz,haslett,mooch,tice,sherman,turner or capers. Donnie h, no thanks. what has dinger done to warrant stepping up? Ron Rivera will fall victim to the peter principle. He should stay put.

I smell haslett coming to town which is by no means what I wish for.

ok guys, let the nerf bricks fly

What had Herm done to warrent steeping into a HC gig when he got one with us?

Nothing.

Dinger is an X's and O's coach with a nonnonsense attitude. That has to be somewhat appealing to you,no?

Nobody thinks less of you because you dig Herm...Look at BZ for christ sakes....We love him and his lips are firmly stuck on Herm ass cheeks.

I don't post much cause i'm more pro herm than anti herm & am deemed a fool for being so. what a great year to go fishing for a head coach. maybe we can drag this thing out til all descent prospects are sucked up by the other quarter of the league in the same market

imo, herm is a better coach than martz,haslett,mooch,tice,sherman,turner or capers. Donnie h, no thanks. what has dinger done to warrant stepping up? Ron Rivera will fall victim to the peter principle. He should stay put.

I smell haslett coming to town which is by no means what I wish for.

ok guys, let the nerf bricks fly

i agree w/everyone on your list but martz. he is a significant upgrade from herm.

regardless of how good/bad coach herm is, his time here must end. his message is no longer getting through to this team and all that leaves him with is game management which has never been a herm strong suit.

Ron Rivera will fall victim to the peter principle. He should stay put.

u knock rivera who has never been a hc BUT has been a DC?? But u like Herm who was never a DC, was promoted to HC from a DB coach and has regressed this team???? herm is a walking definition of Peter Principle.

u knock rivera who has never been a hc BUT has been a DC?? But u like Herm who was never a DC, was promoted to HC from a DB coach and has regressed this team???? herm is a walking definition of Peter Principle.

don't get me wrong, herm is not without his faults. I just think he is severly bashed here with no viable alternatives ever mentioned after the herm must go rants.

I don't thinki herm has regressed this team. I give him the credit in 04 for jets beating sd & he had em ready to play against stellers.

I think herm will do well with chiefs & I think rivera has a defensive linebacker mentality that suits him well in his comfort zone in chicago but when he gets transplanted somewhere else as hc he will be in way over his head.

It will be interesting to see if Herm brings his "play not to lose" game with him to KC...most Jet fans are fed up with that type of play...let's open it up. Damn, look what Gibbs did with Moss...he used him the way he was advertised to be coming out of UM.

i agree w/everyone on your list but martz. he is a significant upgrade from herm.

regardless of how good/bad coach herm is, his time here must end. his message is no longer getting through to this team and all that leaves him with is game management which has never been a herm strong suit.

you could be right fo but he is such a dickhead i'd hate to see him pacing our sidelines. he hasn't produced much on the "d" side of the ball either

what has dinger done to warrant stepping up?

What 'dinger has done (and no, not to my liking this year either) is he's been 100% in charge of half of a football team for years now.

What did Herm do to warrant stepping up when he was thrown on us? Coached the secondary (including some pro-bowlers who were talented with or without him) on a team whose front-7 rarely gave the opposition time to throw?

Herm was in charge of maybe 6-7 players (including the backups) on the whole team with Tampa, who rarely (if ever) changed their coverage schemes at that. He was then appointed leader of a 53-man roster, plus the practice squad, AND was expected to contribute to the hiring of coordinators, the drafting of rookies, and the acquisition of free-agents - all in one shot...AND was previously infected by Schottenheimer/Hackett/Dungy puss-ball beforehand.

when herm was with tampa they rarely had to change their coverage schemes. that was a serious "d"

anyway I gotta go home, though I'd love to stick around & get my keyboard bashed in some more :lol:

Just think guys, you can all wake in the morning knowing hermie is gone.

I can almost hear the jetnation turretts clicking to another target.......................................bradway? woody?

Archived