Sign in to follow this  
SouthernJet

All warts/issues aside, you ready for some DAMN Football?

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

yes. especially since college football bores me to tears. I was never the school spirit type. I have enough trouble maintaining my allegiance to my home state, do I really have to do it for a school, too?

I can't say I've ever been less interested in a Jets team before. That might be good news since the Jets are 0-35 in seasons I was interested in.

Edited by RSJ

Ya, we got issues, WTF, so be it.

You ready for 1 M Sunday as we beat da Raidahs? 

I'm ready for Derek Carr to get off to a great start to his career.(couldn't have been possible without Jet's secondary contributions)

I'm ready for Derek Carr to get off to a great start to his career.(couldn't have been possible without Jet's secondary contributions)

I'm ready for the louisville slugger to burst onto the national scene with 2 defensive scores vs the rookie

F*** Yeah....my baseball team sucks again and frankly, the sports season begins on Thursday for me (football starts) and my favorite sports team starts on Sunday! GO JETS!!

LL

Thursdays game is a must watch. GB vs Sea, hope Rodgers has a great game for my fantasy team.

Thursdays game is a must watch. GB vs Sea, hope Rodgers has a great game for my fantasy team.

Hells yeah, it will be a good game and it will count! I am looking forward to football being back. The sports drought is over...

could it be "must-win" for the Jets in week 1?

I know this is tongue in cheek but it just might be. The schedule after the a Raiders and before the bye is brutal. If they don't win this one, it could be a really tough start to the season. And this board will be even more insufferable.

As an aside, I just moved apartments and am without cable and internet right now. So no. I'm not ready.